The most handsome men on Titanic?

Jul 23, 2008
We have a very interesting thread about the most beautiful women on board Titanic. What about the men? Who were the most handsome?

deegarretson

Apr 4, 2012
I'll put in a vote for Arthur Paintin. There's a picture of him in Titanic Voices. So many of the men had the moustaches that were popular at the time and I'm not a fan of moustaches, so the ones with them are automatically disqualified in my choices.

robert warren

Feb 19, 2016
Most handsome, lets see....my picks are Daniel Marvin, Quigg Baxter, Lucian Smith, Norris Williams Jr,Victor Penasco,Mark Fortune, Neil McNamee, Christopher Head as well as a number of crew members.James Hesketh was good looking as well as most the Restaurant wait staff.I recommend the books Titanic Women and Children First, and Titanic Triumph and Tragedy to get a look at some of these men.

Aly Jones

Dec 15, 2019
Australia
The men who worked the bridge of cause: those officers.
No men could ever beat them considering they wore uniforms. Also part of the bridge section, I will say say jack Phillips. All great looking men.

Aly Jones

Dec 15, 2019
Australia
I'll put in a vote for Arthur Paintin. There's a picture of him in Titanic Voices. So many of the men had the moustaches that were popular at the time and I'm not a fan of moustaches, so the ones with them are automatically disqualified in my choices.
Agreed. Not a fan of beards and moustaches.

Tim Gerard

Feb 26, 2019
Well there was this one penniless 3rd class American passenger from Wisconsin who must have been very handsome. He got a 1st class girl to basically ditch her very wealthy fiancè for him. He was supposed to have been a decent sketch-artist if I'm not mistaken. :p

Aly Jones

Dec 15, 2019
Australia
There is no way, that a first class girl would deep that low, dump her rich fiancee for a poor child looking man.

Reactions: 1 users