The Most Haunted Liner in the World

May 27, 2007
Inger- They do that with me too. Especially when I read Zombie Books. Night Of The Living Dead '68 scared the beejeses outta me when I saw it as a kid.

Speaking of Zombies- Shot it in the Head!!!!!!!!

122264.jpg
122265.jpg

Zombification Bites!!!!!

Jim Kalafus

Dec 3, 2000
George- you are looking a bit wan in the photo on the left. Miss a few hours sleep?

Trick or treater came to my door earlier. Hair slicked back. Roy Orbison style glasses. Black blazer with high-waisted pants. "Dear lord!" I thought to myself "He's dressed as me in 1989!" He DID have the ultra-80s look down pretty well for a 12 year old.

BTW- Carnival of Souls is my favorite quasi-Zombie film. The uncut early 1960s version and not the lame remake.

When fighting a Zombie horde...hide in the basement. If anyone tells you otherwise, ignore him.

General rule- if Zombies are underfoot, and you are downstairs in your empty house- if you hear something moving around on the second floor, don't investigate.

Likewise, if you are in your parked car and you see a Zombie- start your car and drive away. Do NOT get out to investigate.

If your girlfriend, boyfriend, or partner is gone for two hours and comes back stiff, glassy eyed, dead-white and incapable of anything more articulate than a grunt, and a Zombie siege is underway, don't waste precious time saying "Tom...Tom...Tom? Is something wrong?...Tom?" as he digs through the toolshed looking for that sharpened trowel. Something IS wrong...go with your gut instinct.

With a house full of good weapons to use against a lumbering opponent with a Zombie-rabid bite, for pete's sake don't use lame things like a steak-knife which A) put you within arm's length of the rabid Zombie drool and, B) won't work anyway, your opponent being dead and all.

Feb 4, 2007
Denver, Colorado, United States
"George...George...George? Is something wrong?...George?" *Jason breaks the rule of gut instinct and gets out to investigate* "Have you seen a good dermatologist lately? Y'all done look mighty poorly 'round the eyes. I'd start to worry if'n I's you. Must be all that Missouri moonshine y'all been drinkin' 'stead of your Hogwart's pumpkin juice."
happy.gif

May 27, 2007
Jason Tiller.-

Yeah NOLD is a very haunting movie. The B&W original scared me when I was 7 not the 1990 remake. I wasn't supposed to watch it but I did. Next year its gonna be 40 yrs old. 1968-2008. Zombies creep me out.

Jim-
Stay out of the Cellar. If the zombies get in there no where to run to. Have you read The Zombie Survival Guide. Cellar indeed. Carnival of Souls was really just Zombie like Ghosts not Zombies. Though George Romero did kinda steal the scene where all the Ghosts are rising out of the water for his Land Of The Dead where the Zombies do the same thing. Watch Vincent Price in The Last Man On Earth. In fact they are remaking it. It was also based on the Richard Matheson Story called I Am Legend. Will Smith is gonna star in it.

Jason-

Miss Kitty sure was yummy.
happy.gif
I recommend Cat On A Table to all my Ghoulish friends. George feel baad neeed BRAINS!!!!!!!! Comme vissiitt Geeoorrggeeie. Moonshine. I had some earlier today why do you ask?

May 27, 2007
Jason-

Oh I had such a good complexion too. You should just see the state of my hands. Daddy said you could always tell a gentleman from his hands. Mine have bits of bone poking though. I feel clammy and cold and I have mold growing on the back of my hands. I hungry want braains!!!! Owwy another little kitty-cat. Here Kitty, Kitty
lol.gif

May 27, 2007
Zombies don't use soap but we float too. When we're not hiding on a sunken ship. You would know this if you read World War Z. Here kitty, kitty.

Read Dead Sea By Brian Keen. Zombies on a boat. I think us sea and boat loving folks would like this kind of book. It crosses genres. Think of it ,your tapped on a cruise ship? with a bunch of zombies. I loved it.

May 27, 2007
I don't know you get a bunch of infected people on a cruise ship that reanimate as Zombies and unless you get rid of them all you are in trouble. No where to run. The link was informative. Thanks Jason S.

May 27, 2007
Jim-

Have you ever seen Martin 1977. George A. Romero directs this his favorite of his films and Mine about a boy who thinks he's a vampire. I love it. love it. It's like NOLD '68 where you think about it after you watch it for a while. Not really scary just weird yet interesting.

Feb 4, 2007
Denver, Colorado, United States
Gosh Kyle, their make-up WAS pretty scary!
happy.gif

That was analogous to being bombarded by bunches of immature Jacks and Roses with no chaperon. I kept waiting for the funnel to crack and fall on them like in The Last Voyage. Sadly, the ship didn't even roll over and shake them off like she did once before with the Poseidon gang. Ah well, sitting so long in California has mellowed her out a bit.