The Novel Coronavirus Outbreak

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
President Trump had tested positive for COVID-19 and is currently hospitalized at Walter Reed Medical Center as a precautionary measure.
You beat me too it

ironic, him testing positive.

Nov 14, 2005
So I was just watching one of the british news stations and they said they were going into a super lockdown. Said the system was getting overwhelmed. Didn't go into the details very much but whatever it is I hope it goes as good as it can for the fellow posters over there. Stay safe as much as you all can. Later SteveC.

Reactions: 1 users

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
So I was just watching one of the british news stations and they said they were going into a super lockdown. Said the system was getting overwhelmed. Didn't go into the details very much but whatever it is I hope it goes as good as it can for the fellow posters over there. Stay safe as much as you all can. Later SteveC.
Yet, here in Maryland, our governor won't shut us down.

Some still believe this is fake :(

Paul Burrell

Dec 23, 2017
Yet, here in Maryland, our governor won't shut us down.

Some still believe this is fake :(
In the UK, we have been under either lockdown or tiered restrictions since March. My observation of the reaction (from politicians) to COVID in the US is that it is not taken as seriously and many states are not locked down. Yet, by percentage of population the UK has a worse death rate than the US! That proves what a mess the UK government has made of this pandemic. It really is shocking.

Hope everyone keeps safe.

Reactions: 1 user

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
In the UK, we have been under either lockdown or tiered restrictions since March. My observation of the reaction (from politicians) to COVID in the US is that it is not taken as seriously and many states are not locked down. Yet, by percentage of population the UK has a worse death rate than the US! That proves what a mess the UK government has made of this pandemic. It really is shocking.

Hope everyone keeps safe.
the politicians with common sense here take it seriously. it'll get worse before they realize. if they ever do.

Stay safe too :)

Reactions: 1 user
Nov 14, 2005
the politicians with common sense here take it seriously. it'll get worse before they realize. if they ever do.

Stay safe too :)
You know one? Your a better man than me as I haven't found one yet. As for the bug..it's everywhere now. The lockdown horse left the barn 10 months ago.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Jan 15, 2019
New Zealand
There is over a year of posts re the coNvid in this Off Topic thread.
Interesting reading.
Come on you lot, you're all expert researchers but some of you have allowed your brainwashed fear to get to you, most likely from watching the television (tell lies vision).

Here's some facts to consider.
For a population of 300 million (the US), why were there only 23 positive cases of influenza for the entire 2020 year?
Why has NZ hidden the last 3 years official influenza/pneumonia death rates?
I have an OIA official information act response i will add, it is law here that the government must reply with the OIA information within 21 days.
Read their flowery excuses.
Why did NZ government purchase a stack of Covid-19 test kits IN MID 2018 ?
Attached are two copies of proof, note the second one, amended the day after this was exposed.

Fauci, Gates and club tried this with Swine Flu and were busted when a Czech doctor after 23 deaths from their new "vaccine" proved they had put Swine Flu in it
The WHO was charged with Genocide, an inconvenient fact CONveniently never mentioned on your news
For the last 36 years they've tried a number of plans and failed

Do your own research
Find Derek Knauss 1500 immunologist
Read or listen to him.
Find Claire Edwards UN whistleblower on NewTube, or > banned.video
Yep, big tech in on scam, faecesbook and Goolag
Search for truth on yippy.com search engine

Remember, the CDC recently quietly listed on their website that the "covid PCR test" is totally unreliable
And, CDC quietly amended their death rates to massively lower... and their description from "died with Covid-19 " to " died OF Covid-19 " .

Consider. Is the definition of someone a cannibal if ingesting human flesh?
Yes, is the only answer.
The coNvid-19 "vaccine" ChAdOx contains aborted male caucasian lung tissue, as well as
Chimpanzee tissue, it's not even a vaccine, it's a RNA/DNA modifier

Find Robert Kennedy and Del Bigtree's info on it.
Search for Children's Health Defense

⚓

Titanic researchers are generally critical thinkers, see outside the square and they investigate deeply (pun intended), so come on you all... apply those same skills.

Labelling anyone who disagrees or questions the "norms" launched by govt controlled mainstream media (all of them); "Conspiracy theorists" is simply a diversion tactic used to culturally divert hidden facts becoming known by the masses, so if seeing anything or anyone labelled as such, put on your Titanic Researching Spectacles and dive in (pun intended again), you may even find the truth.

:Ted-jon: Charlton.
NZ

20210218_101943.jpg

20200904_115410.jpg

20210129_210714.jpg

Amended in haste by WITS day after exposed.
20210129_204739.jpg