The path into the Stern's interior PH Nargeolet and Charles Pelligrino took

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
D-Deck path.PNG

Above is my conceptualized path Charles Pelligrino and PH Nargeolet took into the stern section in his book, "Ghosts of the Titanic."The blue is the path he most likely took, I think. He described entering the Starboard side, and exploring the Pantry and Bakery. I looked at the Deckplans, and found D-Deck was the only deck I know of with a pantry and a Bakery/Baker's Shop on the same deck, and in the same area. Also, the Second Class Galley is behind this area, and the Galley is draped over the Reciprocating Engines today on the wreck. Thanks for reading. Any thoughts or corrections?

bee

Aug 7, 2018
Find another entry point; unless the wall between the hospital and the pantry corridor was made of something that got eaten away over time on the ocean floor the route would be impossible; the hospital was only accessible via the staircase from the deck above.

Reactions: 1 user

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Find another entry point; unless the wall between the hospital and the pantry corridor was made of something that got eaten away over time on the ocean floor the route would be impossible; the hospital was only accessible via the staircase from the deck above.
according to Pellegrino, the Hospital had been "Squirted out the Starboard side." He explored it, I'm assuming, in the 1996 Expedition, as his "Ghosts of the Titanic" book came out in 2000.