The Rice and Richards Families

A

Alexis N. Marlow

Does anyone have any photos of any of the members of the second class Richards and third class Rice family? I know there is a picture of three year old William Rowe Richards standing on a wicker chair on the Carpathia, but I was wondering if there are any surviving photos of his brother, mother, aunt, uncle, or grandmother. Also any info or photos of the Rice family, mother and five sons. Please help!

Alexis Marlow

May 8, 2001
The only thing I know of the Richards family was in the form of a brief interview with his widow. The clothes he was wearing was the bag that they hauled him up in, sewed up into clothes. That happens to be about my alltime favorite "personal stories" video. Showing personal memoriabilia of the passengers brought from the descendants, and all the relatives of passemgers and crew all gathered together, taking a tour on a little ship whilst Brian Tisehurst gives biographies of them..... LOVE IT!!

R

Richard Coplen

For info and a photo of the Rice family - see Senan Molony's "The Irish Aboard Titanic".
Richie.

Ben Holme

Feb 11, 2001
Dear Alexis,

I have sent photos of the Richards family to Phil Hind. I hope to see them appearing here soon along with a good pic of Stella sage.

Looks like the race is on, Geoff!

Best Regards,
Ben

A

Alexis N. Marlow

Thanks, everyone! I am greatly appriciative of your answers! Best to everyone!

Alexis Marlow