Theory Iceberg Collision Video

May 3, 2005
There's also a theory that the JFK assassination was an elaborate prank (i.e. a hoax). As well as another theory that says the Titanic never sank and she became the Imperator and the wreck is a prop filmed in a darkroom at Studio 54.
You completely overlook the theory that the reporter Dorothy Kilgallen was murdered after jack Ruby told her how J. Edgar Hoover gave Oswald and Evingrude outboard to steer the second iceberg into "Titanic's" path.

Look folks, this is humor among a few colleagues who are prodding each other. Don't take it seriously; just enjoy.
Besides, Dallas is nowhere near the North Atlantic.
As long as we are on this train of thought, here is another one.
JFK and Amelia Earhart were both of 'em alive and well and living together in a New York apartment.

Reactions: 1 user

Rennette Marston

Rennette Marston
May 23, 2020
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Wasn't there an iceberg with some red paint or something red on the side of the iceberg ?
It was claimed that the red mark was caused by Titanic striking the iceberg ?

The mark on the Prinz Aldabert iceberg was probably a shadow on the ice or something similar. If it was a red mark, it probably came from another ship that collided with it and possibly sank near the Titanic wreck-site. There were many ships near the doomed liner that night.

Rennette Marston

Rennette Marston
May 23, 2020
Halifax, Nova Scotia
"There's also a theory that the JFK assassination was an elaborate prank (i.e. a hoax). As well as another theory that says the Titanic never sank and she became the Imperator and the wreck is a prop filmed in a darkroom at Studio 54."

Oooh! I never caught that one. This was no doubt executed by the guys who faked the Apollo landings, the covid virus, the Viet Nam debacle, and Sponge Bob Squarepants. Now I'm off to the library. Oh heck, don't need no books when we have the internet and Trump's tweets!
Solid stuff!

Yup.

Rennette Marston

Rennette Marston
May 23, 2020
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I think Stengel probably meant this iceberg. It has two points, as well.

View attachment 49019

It also matches Stengel's description of the iceberg looking like the Rock of Gibraltar. Have a look:

360_gibraltar_0720.jpg

PRR5406

Jun 9, 2016
Maine
Rock solid photographic proof. The conspiracy is finally being resolved. I mean, you can't publish that kind of thing if it ain't true!

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
"There's also a theory that the JFK assassination was an elaborate prank (i.e. a hoax). As well as another theory that says the Titanic never sank and she became the Imperator and the wreck is a prop filmed in a darkroom at Studio 54."

Oooh! I never caught that one. This was no doubt executed by the guys who faked the Apollo landings, the covid virus, the Viet Nam debacle, and Sponge Bob Squarepants. Now I'm off to the library. Oh heck, don't need no books when we have the internet and Trump's tweets!
Solid stuff!
Titanic looks nothin like the Imperator, she's obviously the USS Carolina, smh. Britannic is the Olympic. Gum stays in your stomache for 9 years. CoronaVirus was invented by Corona, is caused by wearing Masks, and is cured with Lysol.

PRR5406

Jun 9, 2016
Maine
You can't put it on the internet unless it's true!

From the looks of it, it would appear the virus is attacking a boatload of Heineken beer? Are the Dutch involved in this?