Thomas Andrews Photos

J

Jemma Hyder

Dave don't even get me started on THAT photo lol. It's fast becoming the bane of my life lol. I can date it place it etc but does anyone know if there is an adriatic log hanging about?

The history channel had a documentary on once where whenever they started talking about Phillips they brought up a picture of Lowe hmmm....

Cheers

Jemma

Jun 18, 2007
Hello Beverly!

>Isn't TA just "the bees knees" in that picture?

That's the polite way of putting it! The less polite way is to call him utterly shagadelic! Along with a few other men on board...oops, wrong place to bring that up!
happy.gif

Hello Jemma!

>The history channel had a documentary on once where whenever they started talking about Phillips they brought up a picture of Lowe hmmm....

And did you ever see the Discovery Channel documentary where they talked about officers ordering the gates to be locked, and just behind the image of the gates, they put up a picture of Phillips? That caused a certain amount of angry words directed at the TV from moiself, needless to say!

K

karen ann jones

Does anyone know what year the photographs were taken of Thomas Andrews that we see in all the books?The sitting and standing ones?