Thomas Casey

hyoung

Apr 8, 2012
I am new to the site. I believe I am related to Thomas Casey, a trimmer. His bio only lists his age, 28, that he was single and embarked at South Hampton. Does anyone have any more info?

A

Andrew Williams

I am hoping that Phil Hind can post the previoues enquiries into this case as I need to ask Damian Quinn some questions relating to his claim of the 21st August 2011. Otherwise this case into Thomas Casey remains open for all too debate.

Mar 15, 2012
Southampton, UK
I am in contact with the Quinn family, Andrew if you need an email address.

Tom Casey was a Trimmer on the 12-4 watch and as such would have been a room mate of my G-Grandfather Walter Fredericks. I wonder if Tom was one of those who promised to buy Walt a beer in New York as they played cards at the mess table. (Walt turned 21 on 14th April 1912) It is certainly a possibility. The 12-4 Trimmers were housed on E-deck on the Starboard side of the ship in the bow

A

Andrew Williams

Caught your message in time Dave as I was about to retire for the night.

Answer -- Yes please and thank you for your respsonse.

A.W.

J Burdette

Dec 30, 2011
@hyoung:
You might be interested in this: Thomas Casey - Ancestry.com
If you sign up for a free account on ancestry.com you can search the Titanic records free until tomorrow midnight.

The T. Casey in the link was a trimmer. However these records says he was 38 and last ship before Titanic that he served on was the St. Paul. This Casey was born in Liverpool and died in the sinking.