Thomas Edgar Major

Mrs D Lack

Feb 4, 2013
Is there any known photo's of Thomas Edgar Major as I am a relative of his and would like to know what he looked like. I also understand he sailed on the Olympic so would there be any photo's of the crew members from that.

Mr Major

Apr 13, 2014
I'm another Major born and raised in Northern Ireland and was also curious to know if any photos of either Thomas Edgar Major or surviving crew steward William Major?

Nigel Moore

May 23, 2020
London, Crouch end
Is there any known photo's of Thomas Edgar Major as I am a relative of his and would like to know what he looked like. I also understand he sailed on the Olympic so would there be any photo's of the crew members from that.

Hi Mrs D Lack,

Mr Thomas Edgar Major is my great great uncle. Basically My mums dad father is the brother of Mr Thomas Edgar Major bath steward on the titanic. here is a photo of his brother, who I’m not yet sure of his name, as my mum is Trying to contact other family members to get his name. What I can say is, to the right is my mums auntie Doris, and in front is auntie hetty. This is a framed photo, but we do have the originals. My mums dad is Stefan Thomas Major.

Kind regards
Nigel Moore

Attachments

• B66318B6-DB1B-472E-9D31-476C6FF3437F.jpeg
    B66318B6-DB1B-472E-9D31-476C6FF3437F.jpeg
    721.5 KB · Views: 57