Thomas H. Conlin

B

Bill Conlon

Can anyone tell me the correct spelling of this passengers name? My last name is conlon and I would greatly appreciate any information on this passenger. My e-mail address is [email protected]

Jul 20, 2000
Hi Bill,

While this site lists him as Conlon, all other sources; Passenger Lists and research that I am aware of give his name as Conlin. The earliest record is the Queenstown Passenger/Ticket List; PRO document BT 27/776; which has Thos H. Conlin.

According to Senan Molony author of The Irish Aboard Titanic Conlin was returning to America. His address is given as 2238 North Fairhill Street, Philadelphia.

I hope this helps,
Lester

Mar 10, 1998
Hey Lester,
Let me stall you a little while on that one--am still doing some research gathering on him and some from his general area of Ireland. A little down the line I'll have make his (and a bunch of others) public.

Phil

B

Bill Conlon

Philip if and when you have information on this passenger, I would greatly appreciate any information. My name ***Conlon*** is frequently misspelled as ***Conlin*** or ***Conlan***. Thanks again.

John Fischer

Feb 16, 2011
Hi Philip,

A while back you posted that you were gathering information on Thomas H. Conlin about the Titanic. You indicated that you had his birth certificate and other information. I am very interested, as I believe I might be related. My g-g-grandmother was named Margaret Conlin from Arva - born between 1820 and 1840. Please feel free to email me directly at [email protected]

Sep 20, 2018
I realize these messages were written years ago, but am wondering if any new facts have been discovered. Thomas was living with my great grandfather, Edward Conlin, and other family on Fairhill St in Philadelphia in 1900 and 1910. He is listed as Edward’s “nephew”. I have not been able to discover anything else about him. I have recently been trying to find out who he was visiting in Arvagh from December 1911 until he sailed on the Titanic. Any info, thoughts, ideas, are greatly appreciated.

Sep 20, 2018
Hello! I would love to know when the information on Thomas was updated . I have been researching my cousin for years and have the information about his time in Philadelphia documented on my Ancestry.com tree. I have never been able to find his family in Ireland and would love to have references about his Uncle John to further research. Anything you can do will be so appreciated. Eileen