Thomas Walter King

Jenny Dale

Feb 4, 2015
This is my great great grand father. I am so pleased to see this. I had always been told he was master at arm's on the titanic, it's so wonderful to see that it's true.

Brian Jones

Apr 9, 2018
I believe you are incorrect - his daughter Rose Caroline was my grand-mother. She married William Rogers, in Oswestry, Shropshire in 1919. She had 4 chlidren: Joan (1922 - my mother), William, Thelma and Roy. As well as my grand-mother's testimony we have copies of the marriage certificate. His other children were Walter, Thomas, Helen and Dorothy. We believe Dorothy died prior to 1912 as she was not mentioned in the benefits claim after the tragedy. We have yet to research the others.

Justin Evans

Feb 13, 2019
Hi Brian, you are absolutely correct as far as I am concerned. Rose Caroline King was my Great grandmother. I have Thomas Kings service medal from the Navy that I inherited from William (Bill) Rogers (my Grandfather). The medal is listed as "Thomas King - Ships Corporal 1st class - HMS Amphitrite" on which he served from 21March 1902 - 11 Aug 1905.