Three Titanic books

Loutino

Oct 21, 2015
Hi all!
I would like to know does anybody know something about these three books:
1. "The Night Lives On" - I would like to buy it, but I live in Poland, so I don't know exactly how get it
2. "Joseph Boxhall" - I found such book. I don't know if it exist
3. "Titanic: Voices from the disaster" - How many photos have that book? I am interested mainly in Boxhall photo, because I heard that it's in fact his father photo. Someone can share a screen with me, maybe?

Nov 13, 2014
Belgium
"The Night Lives On" can be bought in the Google Play Store as ebook. It's a very good one.
I haven't read "Titanic: Voices from the disaster", so I don't know the historical accuracy.
About a book called "Joseph Boxhall", I haven't found it on Google, so I'm not sure if it exists.

Dave Gittins

Apr 11, 2001
Hi all!
I would like to know does anybody know something about these three books:
1. "The Night Lives On" - I would like to buy it, but I live in Poland, so I don't know exactly how get it
2. "Joseph Boxhall" - I found such book. I don't know if it exist
3. "Titanic: Voices from the disaster" - How many photos have that book? I am interested mainly in Boxhall photo, because I heard that it's in fact his father photo. Someone can share a screen with me, maybe?
I think your third book is the one known in English as Titanic Voices. It was assembled in 1994 from accounts by many people. There are plenty of photos and on page 196 there is a photo of Boxhall's father, which is incorrectly captioned. Beware! There are other books with similar names.

Jim Currie

Apr 16, 2008
Funchal. Madeira
Seems interesting, James. But I already read a paper here on ET which completely justified Lord's actions that night:
The Californian Incident, A Reality Check
So I don't think I need yet another opinion on the whole Californian thing.
Not an Opinion, Christophe... a novel. However the paper you refer to has long since been completely overtaken by proper, complete forensic analysis of the evidence.