Titanic 2 Jack's Back

Linda Kuai

Apr 19, 2006
Oh man...you beat me to it! It's hilarious!! I liked how Jack couldn't spell Rose's name..."Bukkater"...Hahahaa!!!

And how he skewed Celine Dion's voice...I can't explain it...but when you hear it, you'll know what I mean.

I'm still laughing!! LOL!!!

Don Tweed

Mar 30, 2006
Has anyone seen this? It is a joke of course but very funny. Just search for Titanic 2 and have a good laugh!!!
-Don

[Moderator's Note: This message, originally posted in a different topic, has been moved to this pre-existing thread addressing the same matter. MAB]

J

João Carlos Pereira Martins

I've never understood for what purpose this was made... or if it's only a joke?

Dec 3, 2005
Is that the one where Jack is unthawed and revived? Ya, that's a dandy bit of jokery. I only wish my computer weren't so useless so I could download it.

B

Brianne O'Brien

Yeah.. if you don't want to download it you can just watch it at he website.

[Moderator's Note: This message and the three immediately above it, originally posted as a separate thread under a different subtopic, have been moved to this pre-existing thread on the same subject. MAB]

Russell Smith

Jun 18, 2009
Someone with a little creativity, a little editing skill and WAY too much time on their hands came up with this.

Titanic: The Sequel

[Moderator's Note: This message, originally a separate thread in "General Titanica," has been moved to this pre-existing thread addressing the same subject. MAB]

May 27, 2007
Jack's Back and out of the deep freeze and since Rose has kicked the bucket he's with her Granddaughter Lizzie. Alls well that ends well, I guess.

Jack-I don't know how the world works. I've been frozen since 1912. I need you to help me Hissie. What's a Credit Card? I know your with Brock Shovitt now but that didn't stop me from stealing your Grandmother Hose from Cal Pockley.

I can go on and on. I got a million of these.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZxmyaOyA8s

May 27, 2007
Hey Russell

It's pretty much a given that there is just about a thread on anything Titanic on this site. This site isn't called Encyclopedia Titanica for nothing.
happy.gif

May 27, 2007
quote:

I see I have my mission defined: To find something new & unique about Titanic to add.
happy.gif

More power to you, Good Sir.
happy.gif
I started the Influenza Thread and Jazz Age Thread. But alas both of them really have very little to do with Titanic. But their fun and informative so I'm content.
happy.gif
I did start a thread about The White Ship (La Blanch Nef) but it went nowhere.
smoke.gif
It was the twelfth Century Version of Titanic. Except the Poor guy survived and the rich died. Including the King Of England's son and heir.

quote:

Marines don't give up easily.
happy.gif

Nor should they.
happy.gif

Jim Kalafus

Dec 3, 2000
Hmmmm... what is the standard solution to the problem faced by producers when a lead character is killed off in a film, and a sequel beckons? The "twin brother/sister" plot devise, a la City Slickers 2. Fix Jack up with a twin brother, "Mack," and, according to film making logic you're good to go.

Thing is, it never works on an audience level.

Another great trite solution to this problem is the hoary "ghost footage" devise in which the figurative- or literal- ghost of the beloved dead character appears to haunt the memory, or bedroom in literal cases- of the other lead.

I've always lobbied for Evita 2, the world's first post-mortem musical...a fun filled catchy operetta about the globe trotting antics of her mummy 1952-1977. "Argentina! Uruguay! Italy! Spain! And Now, The Hearts of Theatregoers Everywhere...it's EVITA 2!" Perhaps such an approach could be taken with Titanic, commencing with Rose butching herself up in Gortons of Gloucester Fisherman drag and stowing away aboard the Mackay-Bennett in a noble effort to find Jack.

May 27, 2007
Naw lets have Jack make a play for Lizzie. Somebody has got to teach him about the modern world and all. Claire Danes can play Lizzie. They cast Maggie Gyllenhaal in Katie Holmes's original role in the Batman Movies. Although I haven't seen the New Batman Movie yet so I could be wrong.