Titanic aft Grand Staircase wood for sale.

Steve Santini

Nov 29, 2000
I have a section of wooden Titanic wreckage for sale that was originally part of the aft Grand Staircase of the vessel. This section of wood was incorporated by carpenter William Parker of the cable ship Minia into the backing for a picture frame made entirely out of wood from the GSC. The frame was made by Parker for the Chief Officer of the Minia, James Adams. The complete frame was then passed down to Adams' grandfather Gerald T. Mullin. There is complete documentation with this rare relic. In the 1990's the picture frame along with other things owned by Adams and made from Titanic wood were purchased from Mr. Mullin by myself and another collector. The picture frame was taken apart and parts of it went to other collectors. Although this particular piece on offer is not carved wood it still does bear the original penicl markings of William Parker and it is certainly one of the best provenanced examples of Titanic wreck wood available. Serious inquiries only can reach me at [email protected] I will be happy to provide my asking price and e mail you photos. Once again, serious inquiries only please. Many thanks, Steve Santini