Harland Duzen

Jan 14, 2017
Virtual Sailor and Vehicle Simulator are two video games made and updated since 1999 that allow you to pilot / sail all kinds of ships including very recently the Titanic, Olympic, Britannic, Carpathia and other famous ocean-liners and ships.

Kyle Hudak (of Titanic: Honor & Glory fame) is known for releasing a free and extremely detailed model of the ship on Virtual Sailor that's still frequently played with today.

Reactions: 1 users

Harland Duzen

Jan 14, 2017
Among more recent news (and what encouraged me to make this thread) is that a person by the name of Alex Beaut has been making models of famous ships and among them has made the Californian, Carpathia and the Olympic-Class throughout the years.

For the Olympic-Class models, along with very detailed exteriors, the interior for each ship are all unique and includes a Steering Gear Room, all the Boiler Rooms, and a animated Reciprocating Room and working watertight doors!

It's all very impressive! What does everyone else think of them?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

CM1971

Aug 26, 2018
New York
I've been a fan of his work for the past year out so. And I'd my main reason I bought VSF and VS. Hudaks model is a bit too intense for my game. And Alex Beauts are less fps intense. Also he has the Imperator class. Which also great!

Reactions: 1 user
Dec 23, 2017
HighresScreenshot00000.png HighresScreenshot00001.png HighresScreenshot00004.png

Reactions: 1 user
S

SmileyGirl

Among more recent news (and what encouraged me to make this thread) is that a person by the name of Alex Beaut has been making models of famous ships and among them has made the Californian, Carpathia and the Olympic-Class throughout the years.

For the Olympic-Class models, along with very detailed exteriors, the interior for each ship are all unique and includes a Steering Gear Room, all the Boiler Rooms, and a animated Reciprocating Room and working watertight doors!

It's all very impressive! What does everyone else think of them?

Awesome!