T

Titanic fan

TITANIC fan
Mr Isaac Frauenthal
Screenshot 2022 10 01 11 51 25 941 commiuigallery

T

Titanic fan

TITANIC fan
These are probably the Newell sisters? They are seen in lifeboat 6 helping to row and are clearly seen in the deleted scene, "boat 6 won't return"...
Screenshot 2022 10 01 11 53 36 218 commiuigallery

Thomas Krom

Thomas Krom

These are probably the Newell sisters? They are seen in lifeboat 6 helping to row and are clearly seen in the deleted scene, "boat 6 won't return"...
View attachment 110781

Madeleine Newell (1880-1969) and Marjorie Anne Newell (1889-1992)
I would certainly say there is a bit of a resemblance from the quality of the screenshot.

Michael Hinz

Michael Hinz

I doubt that this is Dr. Frauenthal. This extra appears in many scenes, sometimes alone, sometimes with a lady at his side. Since he is still on the boat deck shortly before the final sinking and he is also present in the "heaven sequence", I assume that he did not survive the sinking, which would exclude Dr Frauenthal.

Thomas Krom

Thomas Krom

I doubt that this is Dr. Frauenthal. This extra appears in many scenes, sometimes alone, sometimes with a lady at his side. Since he is still on the boat deck shortly before the final sinking and he is also present in the "heaven sequence", I assume that he did not survive the sinking, which would exclude Dr Frauenthal.
Perhaps he's meant to be Frank Manley Warren, he putted his wife in lifeboat number 5 and stayed on-board along with Engelhart Cornelius Østby despite the fact no one would objected if both would have gotten in.

Arun Vajpey

Arun Vajpey

One of the most ridiculous and unrealistic scenes in the 1958 film A Night To Remember is one towards the end. Just before the final plunge, a few First Class "gentlemen" were shown sitting nonchalantly at a table in the lounge while an even more nonchalant waiter poured wine into their goblets. If the scene was the director's idea to show how calm people were till the end, it is just plain stupid.

One of those gentlemen at the table was a stately middle aged man with a beard who was (yes, nonchalantly) reading a book. But he deigned to jerk his head up when a woman was heard to scream on the sloping deck outside. I wonder if he was meant to be W T Stead?