Titanic Clip in an animated Movie

May 7, 2005
I found a movie that makes fun of the Titanic. If you watch the movie Bebe's Kids there is a part where the parents are on a ship with Titanic written on the hull. However, it really doesn't look like Titanic because it has 3 funnels. And the hull looks really different. The captain has a P.A. System which the ship never had as far as I know, and over it he would tell the daily specials. One of those specials is Iceberg Pops at the snack bar. Oh well. Just wanted to let everyone aware of the clip. It's not the best movie though...
Have A Nice Day
happy.gif

Cliff Johnson

Feb 18, 2006
Titanic has been in a few cartoons off and on; the latest was in Rugrats, where a model of Our Lady gets swamped as Tommy and his crew manage to (so they think) "free the fish" in a public aquarium. For what it's worth, Stu, Didi, and Drew all play their bits as the Ship Goes Down.
Don't ask me the episode, I don't know, but it's one of the ones with Dil.

Jun 6, 2007
According to IMDB there is a Titanic spoof in "Rugrats Go Wild" (the third movie) but I haven't seen it yet.

There's also Lupin: Dragon of Doom directed by Miyazaki (who also directed Spirited Away, winner of an Academy Award in 2003 for best animated picture). Here's the synopsis:

A relaxing vacation turns into a race against time when Lupin and Jigen catch wind of a legendary treasure in this anime staring the world's craftiest thief. Deep in the darkest depths of the Atlantic Ocean, the Dragon of Doom's legendary treasure lies nestled safely in the wreckage of the doomed ship Titanic. When Lupin and Jigen learn that their every move is being tracked by Hong Kong's most feared kingpin and word of the legendary treasure's secret location soon gets out, an international race to unearth the treasure sends Lupin and the gang on a mission where even their closest friends could become their most feared enemies.

Jun 6, 2007
Bought "Rugrats Go Wild" for 99 cents in a bin sale. The spoof is the "I'm the king of the world" scene from the James Cameron movie at the 8:00 mark. I'm disappointed in my investment.
sad.gif