Titanic Coast To Coast April 1213

Dec 4, 2000
An old workin' buddy of mine, George Noory does a radio program in North America called "Coast To Coast." It runs in the dark hours overnight, starting at 10 p.m. WST or 2 a.m. EST. He has graciously invited me to join him for three hours discussing Titanic and shipwrecks on the overnight of April 12/13. While I expect most normal people to be asleep at that time, if any of the ET family is suffering from insomnia that overnight...please call. I'd love to talk to people with some knowledge about Titanic.

"Coast To Coast" has a complex system of phone numbers. Listed at the beginning of each segment and they tell you which one to call, depending upon your location.

-- David G. Brown

Feb 7, 2005
Any idea if your buddy's program is aired in the Cleveland area? How about over the internet? If it's possible to hear it anywhere around our area I'd be sure pop a cassette tape into the boombox and record it for history! ;-)

Denise

Dec 4, 2000
For additional information about stations, times, etc. try www.coasttocoastam.com. That's the web site for the program. Click on the "affiliates" box and you can navigate to a list of stations. If you want to subscribe to the service, you can download entire programs to your computer.

-- David G. Brown

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
I checked the link: "Coast To Coast" is broadcast on LA Station KFI 640 AM.

I'll pass the word on to friends who live in LA and San Diego. Many of the LA stations can be heard in San Diego, but the show will also be heard on San Diego station KOGO (600).

Thanks for the link, David.

Feb 7, 2005
Most radio stations now have a website with the option of listening live online. Since the station's website can be accessed anywhere in the world, the program will be available to anyone who would like to "tune in" at that time (2am EST). Check the affiliates list (as suggested above) for stations near you.

My local station carries "Coast To Coast" and has the option to listen live: http://www.wtam.com/main.html

Just another option.

Denise

May 9, 2001
I'll try to tune in and perhaps call in as well if possible Dave.

Do you know what the specifics of your discussion will be yet? Talking points, topics, questions??

Yuri