News Titanic Conspiracy Theory | Did the Titanic Really Sink? - Popular Mechanics

Milos Grkovic

Aug 25, 2019
Serbia
I don't know... I don't think that White Star Line had to tell the crew to lie about the fire, switch and all that jazz. I used to believe in this switch theory in 2016 but that didn't last long because I disproved it in the following year.

Rennette Marston

Rennette Marston
May 23, 2020
Halifax, Nova Scotia
I don't know... I don't think that White Star Line had to tell the crew to lie about the fire, switch and all that jazz. I used to believe in this switch theory in 2016 but that didn't last long because I disproved it in the following year.
You think the "Switch Theory" is crazy? There is one fella who believes the Titanic disaster was a hoax and she "transformed" into the Imperator one month later. And to add insult to injury, he also believes the Titanic wreck is literally a movie prop filmed in Hollywood... You can't make this up! He can be found here at:

Conspiracy Theories (pgs. 6-9 are his posts)

Last edited:

Rennette Marston

Rennette Marston
May 23, 2020
Halifax, Nova Scotia
As crazy as the coronavirus is a hoax. The latter was pushed by the President of the USA.
Yeah. Especially the part where the Titanic transformed into a completely different ship that looked almost nothing like her (the Imperator), from a completely different ocean liner class, owned by a foreign shipping company (HAPAG) which was in competition with the White Star Line at the time that so happened to be German. And Germany wasn't in the best of terms with Great Britain before WWI. So I doubt WSL would be happy to sell their new flagship to their rival in order to advance this cockamamie scheme to defraud the insurance companies and fake the deaths of hundreds of people. There's also the question of how the conspirators (White Star, J.P. Morgan, the Board of Trade, HAPAG, H&W, and the U.S. and U.K. gov'ts) managed to silence 700+ survivors for 108 years. You would think that someone would've come forward a long time ago and exposed the scam and people would've caught on to it already.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user