Question Titanic deck plan large prints printing?

Desenbigh

Jun 23, 2020
Hello, I was wondering, I just bought the deckplans from here and I'm curious where I could print them online and have them shipped to me full size to help me with my 1/350 Titanic model?

Stephen Carey

Apr 28, 2016
Philippines
Hello, I was wondering, I just bought the deckplans from here and I'm curious where I could print them online and have them shipped to me full size to help me with my 1/350 Titanic model?
You would need to get permission first if these are the Bruce Beveridge drawings? In fact for any reproduction of drawings these days as someone somewhere owns them, and copyright theft can carry a hefty fine.
The best way to get large prints is to use the original CAD file printed to whatever scale using a roll-feed plotter. Most larger print shops have these. You could use the jpg file but the definition won't be as good as from a CAD file. In addition the CAD file is probably 1:1 full scale so scaling to your required scale is easy, whereas jpg is more difficult without converting the format from raster (pixels) to vector (paths).
The original drawings (blueprints) are used by the H&G team. I was asked via this site how to reproduce them as CAD files. It's not easy but a decent print shop is the place to go.