Titanic exhibit in PEI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2003
I really didn't want to start another thread but I wasn't sure where to post this tidbit. I am very interested in going back to Prince Edward Island to visit. I went with my grandparents when I was very young and really don't remember much.

Anyway, I wrote to traveling and vacation information which I got yesterday. Inside was a coupon book for hotels, restaurants, etc.

One coupon was for the Fantazmagoric Museum. It houses all kinds of exhibits about dinosaurs, island folklore, science, nature, walk-thru reproduction of King Tut's tomb, etc.

One line says "don't miss the exciting and comprehensive Titanic gallery." (it says nothing else).

Anyone know anything about that?

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Deborah,

I did a search through Google, but I'm afraid this is all I could come up with. Click HERE for some information on the museum. Unfortunately it doesn't say much, it just states the exhibit has "the latest facts concerning the Titanic disaster"...whatever that means.

I also was not aware that the exhibit was going on, but if it's still on when I can get out there again, I'll be sure to check it out.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Jul 12, 2003
Absolutely...thank you...I think my best bet is to contact them personally to find out exactly what they have.

Jun 11, 2000
I've started a new folder in GT - "Current / Upcoming Titanic Exhitions/Events" into which I have moved this thread. It would help if people could, if they actually know, give the dates of such events, then I'll know when to delete a thread as defunct. Thanks.

Jul 12, 2003
I rechecked my catalog from Prince Edward Island regarding the Titanic exhibit in the museum I mention above. It's my guess that it is a permanent exhibit as there are no dates given at all. It's not the only exhibit in the museum however. The line in the catalog reads, "Don't miss the exciting and comprehensive Titanic gallery."

Status
Not open for further replies.