Titanic Exhibition at Colne Municipal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in coming along for a gander at the end of this month? It's in aid of the Nomadic Preservation Society and is hosted by the widow of Fred Dibnah.
As far as I know, there isn't much on show - the only thing they had to brag about on the ad was the clothes worn by Kate Winslet in the film, but I'm sure there'll be something far more interesting.

Forgot to add - Wally has a had a Wetherspoon's named after him (not all that appropriate for a Methodist, eh?), right across from the Muni. I didn't go in as I had my dog with me, but presumably they'll have some memorabilia on the walls and such.

dsc00083.jpg

Ryan: I'd love to join you, however since I live on the West Coast of the U.S.A., and beings that you are a leading authority in bathtub experiments...how long do you suppose it would take, say I rented a motorized plexiglass bathtub...;-)

Michael Cundiff
NV, USA

Anyone in Liverpool this Saturday (16th)?
I'm going to listen to John Lennon's "Anti-Religious" song get played on the bells of the Anglican Cathedral. It's not an opportunity any fan of Lennon or The Beatles could turn down.

Status
Not open for further replies.