Titanic Honor and Glory

Harland Duzen

Jan 14, 2017

(Insert Bugler playing "The Roast Beef of Old England" as fanfare.) ;)

We have Jack Phillips (and soon to be Harold Bride) Chracther models, 3D Cutaways of the Titanic, Modelling updates, distributor news and a few future surprises! :D

Rancor

Jun 23, 2017

(Insert Bugler playing "The Roast Beef of Old England" as fanfare.) ;)

We have Jack Phillips (and soon to be Harold Bride) Chracther models, 3D Cutaways of the Titanic, Modelling updates, distributor news and a few future surprises! :D
Looks good! I really appreciate their honesty and openness with the community and fanbase.

Yes it's taking forever and a day but these sort of projects always do. As the saying goes: "Fast, well made, cheap. Pick two."

Having the game studio on side though looks like a good move, they should be able to crank out the character models a lot faster than they otherwise would.

Here's hoping they get Stevefury to help them model the engine room.

Brad Rousse

Nov 27, 2002
Prague, Czech Rep.
Yeah, I've no complaints here. This is an actual, in-depth update that not only shows a breakthrough might be in the cards but addressed all the things I've been criticizing with either obvious progress of admitting this is indeed a problem.

Let's see what August brings.

Last edited:

Harland Duzen

Jan 14, 2017

Update: They have just announced that they are now selling Oceanic, Celtic, Cedric, Baltic and Adriatic in 1:1000 Scale! :)

Last edited:
Reactions: NikkiChan92

Seumas

Mar 25, 2019
Glasgow, Scotland
How wonderful to hear Charles Haas speaking again on Titanic related subject matter again. I grew up seeing him on documentaries and reading his and Eaton's excellent books.

It's good to know that H&G have such an able Titanic historian advising them.

Is John P. Eaton still alive ?