Titanic Honor and Glory

Harland Duzen

Jan 14, 2017
It's now Britannic week 2019! Here's the latest video and some good news at the end:

Warning: Jumpscare between 0:00 - 0:08. :D

Reactions: 1 user

Ada

Dec 8, 2018
Well, to be honest the first time I saw this project and heard the hype, I got a "too good to be true/too many great promises" feel and actually thought it is a scam.

Having seen all they released so far, I no longer feel it is a scam, I'm quite certain it is a legitimate project. I wish them all the best, but am still a bit hesitant if the end product will live up to the hype. The model seen in demo 3 was impressive though.

Nikki Farmer

Apr 14, 2019
Maine, USA
1582670077149.png

I think its ok to share this since it appeared on THG's main Facebook page and not the G-Group.The Britannic experience has a final name now. "Britannic: Patroness of the Mediterranean" and according to the post earlier today we won't have to wait much longer.

Quote: "
On February 25, 1914, the workers of Harland and Wolff shipyard were busying themselves with the preparations for launching their newest and greatest vessel yet - the RMS Britannic, the third and final of the Olympic Class trio!

What would become of this liner? Would she sail to greatness, like the thousands of people flocking to the shipyard would hope, or would she plunge into tragedy like her ill-fated older sister?

We too are busy in our own shipyard, preparing for the launch of our exciting new Britannic experience to Steam. Won't be much longer to wait! "
End Quote.

I can't wait :D

Reactions: 1 users

Nikki Farmer

Apr 14, 2019
Maine, USA
1582745629555.png

Quote from the offical THG FB today:
"The vessel is in the water! Just a bit more fitting out to do...

Stay tuned!

*NOTE* Now bear in mind, the launching at Belfast is NOT featured in the experience - these teaser posts are meant to commemorate the anniversary of the ship's launch. You will, however, have quite a bit of exciting content! "

end quote

MartyRyan91

Aug 26, 2019
Ireland
As a Mac user I doubt I will get to experience this Britannic experience but hopefully the main game will be made available for consol when it comes out!

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
They’ve said that they’re 90% certain that it’ll be available for consoles!

MartyRyan91

Aug 26, 2019
Ireland
Good because I'm 100% certain I won't be able to play it if they don't :D

The whole venture has been worth it for what they post on YouTube IMO anyway

Nikki Farmer

Apr 14, 2019
Maine, USA

> Video going up tomorrow + livestream
> first in game glimpses of Britannic: Patroness of the Mediterranean the first official steam trailer and screenshots slated to go live after Titanic week. Release is quote "very very soon" aaa I'm so excited for this.
> violet jessop is fully modeled

Reactions: 2 users

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
I wonder if they’ll address their gyration changes in their sinking. A lot of people seem to be confused about how the stern plunges.

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
At 9:44, you can see just how high it would have seemed to someone on the stern at such a low angle. It puts into perspective how Frank Prentine was holding onto the "NOTICE" sign and how it seemed "almost vertical" to him.

Kyle Naber

Oct 5, 2016
I know what you're talking about. It looks like it's been fixed.

Last edited by a moderator: