Titanic Impact on YouTube

Kyrila Scully

Apr 15, 2001
South Florida
Hello, Friends,

In case you hadn't heard, my Titanic Impact stage program has plans to expand to YouTube. I'll post the link below. The YouTube channel will feature a story of a Titanic passenger or crew member, or interviews with people like yourselves who are "impacted" by the story of Titanic. We have two scripts completed, and will be filming this week, launching the episodes as soon as they are ready. We are interviewing people locally in South Florida (you won't believe how much Titanic history exists here!) and prepping for future episodes. The first episode will feature "The Marshalls" and the second episode will talk about the Navratil boys. I hope you will enjoy them and subscribe to the channel to be notified of all future episodes, and then share the links and encourage others to subscribe. In fact, the first 1,000 subscribers will be entered into a contest to win both of my books, TITANIC LIFEBOAT MANIFEST and TITANIC IMPOSTERS personally autographed by me.

Please feel free to contact me privately and suggest story ideas or things we can use to make the episodes more appealing. We want to credit original sources so if you send us photographs or other ephemera please make sure you own it or know who does so we can contact them for permission to use it. Thank you!