Titanic Mystery On Unsolved Mysteries

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

Kim M.

Hi, A few years ago there was a man who said he was on the Titanic, he said he was having memories from a past life. Did anyone see this episode of unsolved mysteries? and if so, do you know who he was claiming to be? Kim M.

Mike Smith

Mar 19, 1997
Hey Kim, there is this one guy who claims to be Thomas Andrews, Titanic's builder in a past life. he has even written i think about three books which he has gained much success and money. I think people like this are really thoughtless and are only in it for the fame and money.

In other words, they are complete FRAUDS!!!

J

Jason Bidwell

Kim - I think I remember the man you are thinking of, only he appeared on the TV show "Sightings," not "Unsolved Mysteries," to the best of my recollection. He claimed to have had a past life as a Titanic crewman who drowned with the wreck. I remember he said that he died being tangled up in some loose rope. He claimed to be Brooks, a fireman, I think. However, I agree with Mike - all these "past life" people are transparent frauds.

A

aaron crouch

Yup, they are frauds--most people i've ever met that claim theyre reincarnated are plain lookin people with boring lives and need to be somebody else from the past to make them feel like they count for something worthwhile in the present. besides if everybody that claims theyre reincarnated from people on Titanic were right then Titanic would have to have had about 15,000 passengers. I don't even bother to argue with these types, best just to ignore them.

F

Fred Tamkin

I agree with the people above! You have to understand that there are people out there that will use an infamous incident like the Titanic to 'cash in' on it's fame!

There was a woman on a TV program over here in the U.K. She claimed that in a past life, she had been a woman passenger on the Titanic who drowned. Of course, she only discovered this having been hypnotised AFTER the film 'Titanic' had been shown all over the country!

Mmmmmmm, I believe you, luv! Your not just doing it to get some attention are you!

C

Cátia Lamy

Hi!

While I was surfing the net I found an homepage of some woman who cared about the Titanic and she was wonderign if her husband Bob could be a third class passanger Smith, Jrj or something like this. The only thing about this man is that he borded in Cherbourg and survived tha disaster so I'm not sure if this was the man.

She claimed this because, fisically, her husband and this man look the same, or almost the same. Maybe there's a chance that some people have been on Titanic in 1912 and died on the disaster and that today are alive and I believe that, if there is really someone, the Cameron movie as only helped to turn alive their memories.
But I do believe too that there are many people who are not interested on the tragedy and finding out how things really happend and just want MONEY!

Always yours,
KAtia, Portugal

C

Cátia Lamy

Hi!

While I was surfing the net I found an homepage (im sorry but I don't have the adress)of some woman who cared about the Titanic and she was wonderign if her husband Bob could be a third class passanger Smith, Jrj or something like this. The only thing about this man is that he borded in Cherbourg and survived tha disaster so I'm not sure if this was the man.

She claimed this because, fisically, her husband and this man look the same, or almost the same. Maybe there's a chance that some people have been on Titanic in 1912 and died on the disaster and that today are alive and I believe that, if there is really someone, the Cameron movie as only helped to turn alive their memories.
But I do believe too that there are many people who are not interested on the tragedy and finding out how things really happend and just want MONEY!

Always yours,
KAtia, Portugal

Jul 3, 2000
Hello everyone,

I don't know about you guys but I believe in RESEREACTION, I believe that that can really happen. Heck, *I* might even be a Titanic survivor!
If ANYONE flames me you will NOT get away with it!

Gotta go!
Bye!

Sincerely Kristy!

Status
Not open for further replies.