Titanic PC Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cátia Lamy

Hi!

To any of you that may be interested here's a link to Titanic PC game. It doens't seem any GREAT game but to those FANs like me.... Titanic related is always good! eheheh (or almost always!)

To say the truth I haven't understand yet what you have to do on this game since I've downloaded it 5 minutes ago eheheh! You're a scubadiver and... you have to do something!

http://emuzone.metropoli2000.net/juegos/t.htm

Have fun!
Cátia Lamy

J

Jenna Anders

Please tell me how to install it. I don't understand a word that is written there.

Thanks,
Jenna

Paul Rogers

Jun 1, 2000
West Sussex, UK
I clicked on the "PC" icon on the extreme right hand side of the game details. It then downloaded a zipped file to my hard drive. (Not very large - about 600 Kb.)

Once you've done this, use "WinZip" to extract the program, and there you go! Click on the "Setup" program (from within Windows Explorer or equivalent) to install the game correctly.

If you're having problems with the "Install" file, I followed through with all the default options for setting up the sound, moving the character up, left, down, etc. and it all seemed to work ok. No idea what it all meant, though! The only problem is that the game only runs in DOS mode - which is a pain.

Hope this helps.
Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.