Titanic Pre-built Models

Paul E Burke

Jun 26, 2018
i have began to look for a pre-built Titanic model for display for my "area" (that's what the wife calls it). I have the minicraft model but I am nowhere near the builder to pull of the build that I would be happy with. I am looking for that style or model pre-built. Is there anyone that does this?

Joe L

Jun 9, 2020
Hi Paul! I just purchased the 1:200 scale Trumpeter model to "display" in "my area". Quite honestly though, I decided to build the model myself to keep me in "my area" and out of the sight and sounds of the rest of the household (if ya know what I mean, wink, wink).

Whilst shopping for the best deal, I did run across a number of listings on both eBay and Amazon for prebuilt models, built out of a number of materials. Some are plastic kits, some were scratch-built wooden replicas. If I remember correctly, they were in the 1:350 - 1:750 range in size and averaged right around $250.00 USD. I would Google "Prebuilt Titanic Display Model" and see where that takes you.

Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user

Paul E Burke

Jun 26, 2018
I actually did find a 1/200 pre built lighted model. A little pricey, but sure would save me years and hours or frustration.