Titanic Pre-built Models

Paul E Burke

Jun 26, 2018
i have began to look for a pre-built Titanic model for display for my "area" (that's what the wife calls it). I have the minicraft model but I am nowhere near the builder to pull of the build that I would be happy with. I am looking for that style or model pre-built. Is there anyone that does this?

Joe L

Jun 9, 2020
Hi Paul! I just purchased the 1:200 scale Trumpeter model to "display" in "my area". Quite honestly though, I decided to build the model myself to keep me in "my area" and out of the sight and sounds of the rest of the household (if ya know what I mean, wink, wink).

Whilst shopping for the best deal, I did run across a number of listings on both eBay and Amazon for prebuilt models, built out of a number of materials. Some are plastic kits, some were scratch-built wooden replicas. If I remember correctly, they were in the 1:350 - 1:750 range in size and averaged right around $250.00 USD. I would Google "Prebuilt Titanic Display Model" and see where that takes you.

Good Luck!

Reactions: 1 user

Paul E Burke

Jun 26, 2018
I actually did find a 1/200 pre built lighted model. A little pricey, but sure would save me years and hours or frustration.

Jan 9, 2021
I actually did find a 1/200 pre built lighted model. A little pricey, but sure would save me years and hours or frustration.

Hey Paul
I make and sell Titanic models. Heres my etsy listing with photos of my last build. Price would vary depending on the level of detail you're looking for

Let me know if you're interested