Titanic quiz

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Found a stupid little titanic quiz
1607639298141.png

Mar 18, 2008
Germany
The answers to the questions are partly wrong. No wonder you can not reach 100%. Try for myself got 92%. Guess the person making that little quiz should have done more research.

Reactions: 1 users
Nov 14, 2005
The answers to the questions are partly wrong. No wonder you can not reach 100%. Try for myself got 92%. Guess the person making that little quiz should have done more research.
Agree. If not wrong they certainly are debatable. The newspaper question for example. I got that one wrong according to the quiz. I never considered posting a sheet of paper on a bulletin board a ships newspaper. But I guess to some that qualifies as a newspaper.

Reactions: 1 user
Mar 18, 2008
Germany
Agree. If not wrong they certainly are debatable. The newspaper question for example. I got that one wrong according to the quiz. I never considered posting a sheet of paper on a bulletin board a ships newspaper. But I guess to some that qualifies as a newspaper.

The Ocean Times would fit better but that was printed in the 1930 aboard White Star Ships

IcySofter

Nov 2, 2020
I also had the newspaper question wrong and as I often do I answer a hair too fast at times. That's on me. I could have done two questions better had I been more careful. Give me those questions and more in a few years and I'd ace it. So, how many eggs were brought aboard the Titanic before it set sail? I asked this a few years ago at a party and only one person's answer was even close.

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
I also had the newspaper question wrong and as I often do I answer a hair too fast at times. That's on me. I could have done two questions better had I been more careful. Give me those questions and more in a few years and I'd ace it. So, how many eggs were brought aboard the Titanic before it set sail? I asked this a few years ago at a party and only one person's answer was even close.
I messed up on the breakup question and the :Which had more, Beer, cigars, etc" question.
I rush through things too lol!

Mar 18, 2008
Germany
The break up question is wrong, the "biggest" ship is also not right. In May the Imperator from HAPAG was launched which was bigger than Titanic.
The number of survivors was also wrong given (706 according to the quiz, actually it were 712.)

Last edited: