Titanic related items for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyler

Mar 8, 1998
Are you a Titanic collector?
If so, I currently have THE Franklin Mint Rose Doll collectible trunk and Rose Doll with all accessories listed on eBay. This is a must have for anyone who cherishes Titanic items. It is currently being offered on another website for 3,499.00! To confirm this you can Google search "Franklin Mint Titanic Truck" and view the first listing. For more details you can view all the pictures of this collection by going to eBay and search for "Franklin Mint Vinyl Portrait Rose Doll, Trunk, Safe etc". This listing will end on July 12 2010 at 6:00 pm pacific time. Don't miss this rare opportunity to purchase this unique collection.

Paul Murphy

Jul 7, 2010
I have a post card with a picture of the Titanic on the front. On the back it is addressed to Harry Oldfield in Derbyshire. It was sent by his brother from Liverpool in October 1912. The corners are a little damaged but apart from that it is in good condition. I found it when carrying out a house clearance 30 years ago and since it has been in a cupboard. Is it of any interest to anyone.

Aug 24, 2010
I know of an original porcelain enamel advertising sign for the White Star Line. It looks almost the same as the poster I have attached. It's the second from the left, top row.

206744.jpg

The sign was used in Norway. It's almost completely in English, except for a few words in Norwegian.

It is 100% original and in perfect condition !!!

The owner/collector might be interested in selling, but wants a huge price for it. (I don't make that kind of money in one year !).

So, if you are interested, or you might know a person or museum that might be interested, please feel free to contact me.
I have several, detailed, pictures available.

I'm a collector of porcelain enamel signs, but I don't have that kind of money to spend on one single sign.

Regards Henk van Embden

Zoetermeer, Holland (Europe)
+31 615038011
www.oudereclame.nl (also in English)

Status
Not open for further replies.