1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Titanic ROV Wreck Footage Collection From 1995 To 2005

Discussion in 'Discovery / Salvage / Exploration / Exhibits' started by Itsstillthinking, Jan 7, 2018.

1. Just though it let Titanic buffs that if they want to watch lots of footage of the wreck from Cameron's footage from 95 to 2005 iv compiled a good chunk of them together for a video for all to watch in case the original uploads are lost. Its over 2 hours and 40 minutes long! (Convenient time i know) Just for some people dont get board i mixed in several documentary and survivor accounts through out the video so its a little more engaging than just edwardian era music. Was thinking about putting some Titanic channel audio cues from Parks or Ken as every time upload these videos they somehow get popular and have to spend most of my time in the comments correcting people on "Theory's" but thought better of it so there is no legal trouble :). Interviews from Ken, Walter Lord, Don and Ruth ect can still be heard through out it. I put a time stamp below if you want to here it. Fans of Titanic Death Of A Dream's music will enjoy some of the music selection

2:08
    22:31
    51:23
    1:01:37
    1:03;32
    1:09:25(My favorite)
    1:19:14
    1:44:30
    2:31:13
    2:38:07

For those wanting the images i used
    12-degree.gif
    16-degree.gif

18-degree.gif
    23-degree.gif

2. Kyle Naber

Kyle Naber Member

What were these images used for?

12-degree-gif.gif

16-degree-gif.gif

18-degree-gif.gif

23-degree-gif.gif

3. I use them through out the video in my attempt to help people to remember the horror that happened that night. One instance i use it it at the 1:15:10 mark

4. Kyle Naber

Kyle Naber Member

My mistake! I didn’t see it as I had only skimmed. I just watched your video now. Great work!

Itsstillthinking likes this.
  5. Thanks! I should note i claim no ownership on any of the audio or the uploading this footage to the internet. I simply decided to compile a bunch of it together to make sure this footage is not lost for public viewing in case the original went down, i also plan to do the same to all the French footage from documentary and Titanic An Interactive Journey which i ripped finally managed to rip all the footage from the raw files. When i get time il upload that

JJAstorII likes this.
  6. AlphaBeta

AlphaBeta Member

Where did you find those images? I have never seen them before nor a video they might come from.

7. JJAstorII

JJAstorII Member

So awesome of you to edit this for everyone!

Itsstillthinking likes this.
  8. Kyle Naber

Kyle Naber Member

They are screenshots of the sinking level from the upcoming video game “Titanic: Honor and Glory.” They were released as a bit of a teaser. There is a video that shows one of the pictures in it:

At about 0:55, you’ll see the first of the four images. The pictures are brightened for the viewers to see easier, but the lighting in the video is much more accurate. I’d imagine the the other images would be seen later in the video, but it is cut short as we pan over to the whirlpool created by the collapse of the grand staircase. If you look closely, you can see people, debris, and lifeboats in the water.

9. Also Titanic Channel Has lots of footage that has yet to be shown elsewhere, while the video above stops at the second funnel, the Titanic channel has footage where it start right up where it stops here

10. Thanks! Thought it be fun to do to preserve this footage

11. Kyle Naber

Kyle Naber Member

Really?! Can you watch all the way up to the end?

12. Sadly no, its just one big pan around the starboard side to the port side via the stern