Titanic ROV Wreck Footage Collection From 1995 To 2005

Itsstillthinking

Itsstillthinking

Thanks, glad i could help :D there are lots of interesting objects through out the video, il point some out later

Cam Houseman

Cam Houseman

the video was taken down by A&E :mad:

KNEW I should've downloaded it. Maybe the wayback machine archived it

Keith H

Keith H

the video was taken down by A&E :mad:

KNEW I should've downloaded it. Maybe the wayback machine archived it
Shame , I had same problem on Facebook with music from U tube , it seems there is a anti copyright thread woven through the video that gets picked up to block it.

Reactions: Cam Houseman
Cam Houseman

Cam Houseman

Shame , I had same problem on Facebook with music from U tube , it seems there is a anti copyright thread woven through the video that gets picked up to block it.
that would explain a lot of things, thanks Keith. I'll tell you if I manage to get it via the wayback machine

darn it, the wayback machine didn't archive that url

Cam Houseman

Cam Houseman

good news Keith, I retrieved the link and I'm downloading it now! If y'all are interested I can upload it to my youtube and have it unlisted, so they can't take it down

here y'all go :)

Last edited:
Kyle Naber

Kyle Naber

good news Keith, I retrieved the link and I'm downloading it now! If y'all are interested I can upload it to my youtube and have it unlisted, so they can't take it down

here y'all go :)

This aged like milk

Reactions: JJAstorII, Cam Houseman and Steven Christian
Cam Houseman

Cam Houseman

This aged like milk
yeah I got an email 30 minutes after I uploaded it and basically only people from France and Australia can see this lol, and myself. its so stupid.
Good news is that if I make it so that there's no sound, maybe they can't take the second try down?

Keith H

Keith H

yeah I got an email 30 minutes after I uploaded it and basically only people from France and Australia can see this lol, and myself. its so stupid.
Good news is that if I make it so that there's no sound, maybe they can't take the second try down?
yes but be careful you don't fall foul of U tube copyright infringements and get banned , look up U tubes rules on copyrights.

Reactions: Cam Houseman
Cam Houseman

Cam Houseman

yes but be careful you don't fall foul of U tube copyright infringements and get banned , look up U tubes rules on copyrights.
Thanks Keith, I probably should yeah. I took itsstillthinking's other great wreck compilation (gave credit in the description!) and took off the sound, and put Survivor accounts over the footage. A&E claimed that, but I disputed it, and they retracted the claim :)