Titanic: Solving The Mysteries

Mar 18, 2008
Germany
Dear Members,

we are happy to announce our new book: "Titanic Solving The Mysteries". This book contains revised and expanded versions of "Fire & Ice (or What You Will)" and "Time and Again: Titanic's Final Hours"

Reactions: 3 users

J Kent Layton

Mar 27, 2004
New York, United States
Thanks for posting the link here, Ioannis. Everyone -- for those of you who had any questions about the impact of the fire on the disaster (or the accusations surrounding that subject that have come up in recent years), or for any who have suffered any confusion about the correct time difference to cities like New York or London, this book should prove very interesting.

Right now, the book is only available at the link Ioannis posted above. It is not available through Amazon or any other retailers. International shipping, we've learned, is very fast, however, and copies are now arriving around the world -- including the UK and Australia!

I hope everyone enjoys the book when they receive their copy.

Reactions: 1 user
B

Bob_Read

First you have to invent some new theory about why Titanic sank. It has to include negligence.

Mike Spooner

Sep 21, 2017
: "Titanic Solving The Mysteries". book. You certainly got a good line up of authors indeed. Can't wait to read it.

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
The book arrived today while I was browsing ET. Normally, I would not have been doing that mid-morning but being cooped up due to Lady Corona doing her rounds, I was there to receive the delivery in person. Will start reading it tonight.

IMO, On A Sea of Glass, Halpern's A Centennial Appraisal, Behe's Memories of the Maiden Voyage and this one form a superb quadrology of very informative Titanic books.