Titanic The Artifact Exhibit Harrisburg PA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2010
Elizabethtown, PA
The exhibit arrived in March this year and I should have honestly been more privy to going before! Between expenses and schedules I was unable to go before the end of July- I invited a friend to go with me and we made our trip into Harrisburg and we decided to obviously see the Titanica film that was made. So we went through the exhibit and I have to say that i was one of the most amazing and life changing experiences of my life! I was lucky enough to have pulled Eva Miriam Hart's card- and I ran through the exhibit and was so thrilled to discover she had lived and only to freak out when she was featured in "Titanica". I only wish I had been able to afford all of the merchandise RMS Titanic Inc had left the science center- I would have loved to acquire both 1st and 2nd class china sets, but as truth be told, I purchased a 3rd Class plate.

I had gone then to a family reunion that weekend, and naturally the exhibit was all I talked about to my family- my cousins from MA had come down to PA and I had told them about it extensively. They decided to all go with me- again. To go to the exhibit to see it! It was slightly busier that day, but it was worth the wait and the money. That day they had the 3rd class White Star Line blankets and 3rd class cups this time and despite the blankets being $60, which I knew was pricy, I decided that it was a better investment than to attempt to find it on the internet!

A third and final time (all within a few weeks timing I did this) I went to see the exhibit with my sister and a family friend- in which place I purchased the 3rd class bowl set.

But I have to say, there is no way that the exhibit could be absorbed all in one sitting, I managed to find something new and exciting in every visit. I'm only sad that I didn't get to go a final time before the exhibit left a few weeks ago- congratulations to its new destination! I'm not sure exactly where it is, but I'm so glad that I got the chance to go and experience it right in my backyard!

Status
Not open for further replies.