Titanic The Canadian Story

T

Timothy Brandsoy

I ordered Alan Hustak's book from Amazon.com but they are out of it. Does anybody know where I can get one?

Thanks,
Tim B

Jan 31, 2001
Timothy,

This book is really good. I got it from Amazon last year, and when I started reading it I found it hard to put down. Amazon will probably restock it soon.

T

Timothy Brandsoy

Tracy,

Thanks for the tip! I got it, read it......great book!!!!!!

Tim B

rene bergeron

Jun 16, 2001
Hi Timothy, I wish I would have seen this thread earlier, Alan is a good friend of mine I sell his book when I do my Titanic exhibits at my store. Alan is always around here, for that and he gives a talk on the saturday and he will be here again this year on April 19. If you ever want your copy signed, let me know. Rene

Aug 8, 2007
Canada
From the Regina Leader-Post:

Expat's Dogged Pursuit of Liner

quote:

For quite a while, Alan Hustak has known precisely where he'll be on April 14, 2012.

The veteran journalist periodicially is in intense demand because of his knowledge of a specialized, and gripping, subject: The Canadian connection to the 1912 sinking of the fabled British liner Titanic after it hit an iceberg.

Ironically, when he began researching this more than 20 years ago, publishers told him there was no longer much interest in the Titanic and the 1,500 souls who perished.
More at: http://www.leaderpost.com/entertainment/movie-guide/Expat+dogged+pursuit+liner/5457243/story.html