1. Welcome to Encyclopedia Titanica
    or subscribe for unlimited access to ET! You can also login with , or !
    Dismiss Notice

Events Titanic: The Musical - 50% off your tickets!

Discussion in 'Titanic Events' started by emily_sigtheatre, Nov 22, 2016.

1. Hi, everyone!

I am very excited to extend to your group our Black Friday deal of 50% off select performances of Titanic: The Musical tickets this weekend only using the code BLACKFRIDAY. Make your holiday plans now for performances between December 19 – 24. This offer is only available this weekend, so get your tickets today!

This production is a fictionalized account of what might have happened on the Titanic and is based on actual passengers from the ship. In this stunning, 360-degree production, Artistic Director Eric Schaeffer plunges you into the middle of the glamour, chaos, heroism and, ultimately, in the spirit of the most infamous ship of all time. With a lush, unforgettable score and a cast, orchestra and crew of more than 50 artists, Titanic will be the theatrical event of the season!

Purchase your tickets between Friday, November 25th at 10AM and Monday, November 28th at 11:59PM.

Here's a tip: Monday, December 19 has the best availability, so you'll be able to get the best seats for that performance.

If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call or send me an email! We are very excited to extend this offer to you before anyone else.

Best,
    Emily Adler
    Group Sales and Assistant Box Office Manager
    SIGNATURE THEATRE
    4200 Campbell Ave
    Arlington, VA 22206
    (571) 527-1843 (Tue – Sat)
    adlere@sigtheatre.org

Tags: