Titanic Theory made by MatPat

Logan Horning

Dec 4, 2018
Hello, everyone! I saw this new video about the Titanic made by MatPat. For those of you who don't know, MatPat is a YouTuber who makes theories about video games and movies, and is most famous for his theories on the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. MatPat has two YouTube channels, Game Theory and Film Theory. In this video, he uses historical plotholes from the Titanic movie to prove that Jack is a time traveler (Example: Jack mentions falling in Lake Wissota, even though Lake Wissota didn't exist until 1915.). and he even creates a theory saying that the Titanic was deliberately sunk to prevent mass deaths in the First World War. I know it's complete nonsense, but it's still pretty interesting. Here's the video those who want to watch it.
What do you guys think?

Reactions: 1 user

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
Hello, everyone! I saw this new video about the Titanic made by MatPat. For those of you who don't know, MatPat is a YouTuber who makes theories about video games and movies, and is most famous for his theories on the Five Nights at Freddy's franchise. MatPat has two YouTube channels, Game Theory and Film Theory. In this video, he uses historical plotholes from the Titanic movie to prove that Jack is a time traveler (Example: Jack mentions falling in Lake Wissota, even though Lake Wissota didn't exist until 1915.). and he even creates a theory saying that the Titanic was deliberately sunk to prevent mass deaths in the First World War. I know it's complete nonsense, but it's still pretty interesting. Here's the video those who want to watch it.
What do you guys think?
He's a funny guy, seen some of his videos before, I'll watch it now

Last edited:

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
What do you guys think?
that was interesting!!