Titanic Top ten

E

Emily Bisignano

I've got a whole array of websites bookmarked on my computer and here they are.

titanic.eb.com
That website is Encyclopedia Britannica's section dedicated to Titanic.

members.tripod.com/~reception/titanic.html
A vast collection of Titanic movie pictures.

titanic.hypermart.net
Another website with a collection of Titanic movie pictures.

216.188.92.3/~sortteam.org/mgy/
I have it labeled as Great Titanic site.

titanic.pottsoft.com
Phil's Titanic page.

titanicstories.com
Has all sorts of neat things about Titanic.

Richard Paola

Nov 17, 2001
Jill...i noticed there's some very rare photos in titanicpark.com that i've never seen before...mostly from the Carpathia..makes you wonder how many more photos are out there that still haven't resurfaced . (no pun intended)..
the dark photo that shows the "icefield" Titanic may have encountered..any information on this photo...when it was taken ? by who ?

N

Natalie Gleason

Thanks Jill. I have visited several times and thought about joining. I will have to check it out further.

M

michelle dixon

Check out this yahoo group for Titanic fans to chat. It's very popular and i love it - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/loversoftitanic

I have also created a yahoo site which is dedicated to a roleplay game. The roleplay is going well but we need more passengers, have a look and i'm sure you'll love to join in - groups.yahoo.com/serious_titanic_fans

E-mail me at chelle_dixon(at)hotmail.com and let me know what you think

Jul 12, 2003
Interesting and fun.
www.back-to-titanic.com/games/dolls

A few games, puzzles quizes...a paperless doll of Rose you can dress in her costumes...(her body looks weird and she has huge feet).

There is also a petition to sign for a Fan's Edition of the film. Everyone knows that the theatrical release is considered the Director's Cut. But the fan edition might include the edits that JC thought wasn't too relevant. The petition claims that money can be made from doing this as die-hard Titanic fans will want a copy.

T

Tom Pappas

...money can be made from doing this as die-hard Titanic fans will want a copy.

Unfortunately, if you take the production cost and divide it by the number of such fans, it turns out to be about $12,000 per fan. (I made that number up, but I hope you get my point.)