Titanic Trivia Game

L

Lacey Shine

Hey everybody! Has anyone played the Historical Society Titanic Trivia Game? Well I got it for christmas and I beat everyone when I played it. Then today I played my best friend, who doesnt even like Titanic, and she beat me. I was so depressed. She wanted me to tell yall cuz shes a loser. She knows how much I love Titanic. Oh yeah by the way, I got Titanic Coal for christmas. Its really pretty. Its in a necklace but I cant wear it cuz my aunt said it wont be worth anything. But I dont care how much its worth. Its just the fact that I have it. By the way, does anyone actually know how much something like that would be worth? Thanx!

Jeremy Lee

Jun 12, 2003
How did you get the Historical Society Titanic Trivia Game? Never heard of it before...

Titanic Coal is easily available at Titanic exhibitions and on Ebay as well as some online shops. They are selling it like US$25-30 on the net.

BTW, I probably own the only piece of Titanic Coal in Singapore!
proud.gif

Jul 12, 2003
Lacey, I have heard of the game...but how are the questions grouped...in the original they are something like history, people, science, entertainment and one other topic.

T

Trent Pheifer

The game is real fun...the problem is getting other people to play with you. I have had the game for three years and can only play by myself, everyone refuses to play. There are a few mistakes in the cards, but it is fun to play. The questions are based on skill level: Novice, Cruiser, Buff, and Historian.

-Trent

L

Lacey Shine

Trent, yes that is the hardest part of the game, getting people to play with you. What mistakes did you notice in the cards? I noticed a few too!

I know alot of the answers, but my mom and sister and friends take a guess. I kick their butts! LoL I got the game as a present. You can get it on ebay for less than 10 bucks, im sure. Some of the questions are pretty hard. I got the game like a week ago, and I already went thru all the cards! They need to make a second edition of the game. Can anyone reccomend any other Titanic Trivia games?? Ive been looking but I cant find any other trivia games.

Jul 12, 2003
I'd play in a heartbeat...I love games that are challenging and ones where you use your mind and not just hop around the board.

T

Trent Pheifer

Hello Maria,

The game is still available through the Titanic Historical Society, here is the link to it:

http://secured.titanichistoricalsociety.org/shop/tek9.asp?pg=products&specific=johqoql0

I am not sure if you would be able to find it anywhere else, I know I got mine at a store during the Titanic hype that followed the movie. But I definetly recommend buying it as it is the only Titanic trivia game that I have heard of.

Hey Lacey,

Sorry so late in replying, the only mistake that i can think of off the top of my head is that one card asked if it were true or false that all first-class children survived: the card said true, but Lorraine Allison died on the ship.

-Trent

L

Lacey Shine

Yeah. some of the questions are wrong. I noticed one really big mistake but I cant remember it off the top of my head. The question was something about when the Titanic sank. Im not sure though. I need to find some other trivia game b/c I went through all the cards already.