Titanic Voices at the Waldorf23 April

Mark Baber

Dec 29, 2000
Look here for details. Rosanne MacIntyre, Pat Winship and I attended the first installment of this two years ago at the New-York Historical Society and enjoyed it greatly. If anyone in the NYC area plans on attending, let's try to coordinate our scheduling.

Justin Nadal

Mar 18, 2005
New play on the Titanic Disaster Hearings will be held at the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel on April 23rd.

Dear fellow Titanica members....We are well into the process of producing our play "Titanic Voices" this April.
Titanic Voices is a dramatic and historic reenactment of the Titanic Disaster Hearings held in 1912 at the Waldorf=Astoria Hotel in midtown Manhattan. Through the generosity and enthusiasm of the people over at The Waldorf=Astoria, we have been invited to perform our production there with their full support. They will even be providing access to their archives from 1912. Another venue that has invited us to perform is the Irish American Historical Society.
This is truly a special event for all Titanic enthusiasts where they can come to the Waldorf (the actual hotel was located at the site of the current Empire State Building) and hear the words of survivors LIVE in an interactive theater setting. Such witnesses as J. Bruce Ismay, Daniel Buckley, Henry Stengel, J. Stuart White, Cottam and Bride. As well as other survivors who were not present at the hearings; Charlotte Collyer, Eva Hart, Mrs. John B. Thayer and her son Jack among many others. This is a wonderful memorial to those lost and there is something in it for every Titanic researcher or enthusiast and I hope that you will partner with us in getting the word out to Titanic followers around the Metropolitan area to share with us in this special event. We have produced this show with the understanding that its a living memorial to those who sacrificed themselves in 1912 so that others may live, and we treat it with as much respect. We hope you can join us...For more information you can visit our website at www.tengrandburger.com or email me at [email protected] and ill get back to you with any information you need. We are also in the planning stages to take this show on the road to Titanic Organizations, museums and schools around the country.

respectfully,
Justin