Titanic Voyage (RPG) - 2020

Mrnolc

Apr 3, 2020
Czech Republic
This year its my first time aboard Titanic RPG and i am so exited. If anyone is alone and want Rp with me, my character is Sebastian Matthew Besson (D-43).

Thomas Krom

Nov 22, 2017
It will be my first time too, I am selected as the "Critical crewmember" role Thomas Andrews Jr (1873-1912), you will most likely see me around sometimes. I am planning to be as historically accurate as possible among with being very active.

Look forward to see you all during the event.

Tllhel

Apr 3, 2020
Unfortunately,have lost the time for registration at 1st class. Does anybody have a place in cabin for 1 person?

Andoryu 77

Jan 19, 2019
Sharing this just in case anyone would be interested in joining the discord server that the community (and a few of the admins) interact in to keep in contact before, during and after the voyage!

(if this link doesn't fit on this thread then I understand if you'd prefer to delete it, just sharing due to it being relevant)
Titanic Voyage (RPG) Fan Server
Join the Titanic Voyage (RPG) Fan Server Discord Server!

Reactions: 1 user

Oliver K

Jul 8, 2018
It says i'll be able to board at 11 AM, problem is, i'll be in bed at 11 AM, can i still board? i think i had this problem last year

Andoryu 77

Jan 19, 2019
Yea, you'll be able to board after it launches! If you board on time it just walks you through the boarding process;
If you board in Southampton, you'll be able to explore the city
If you board in France, you'll be able to take the train and explore Cherbourg, then ride the Nomadic to reach the Titanic,
Similar thing for boarding in Ireland.
It's just part of the experience, not a required time

Oliver K

Jul 8, 2018
It will be my first time too, I am selected as the "Critical crewmember" role Thomas Andrews Jr (1873-1912), you will most likely see me around sometimes. I am planning to be as historically accurate as possible among with being very active.

Look forward to see you all during the event.
Looking forward to seeing you Mr. Andrews!

Oliver K

Jul 8, 2018
Yea, you'll be able to board after it launches! If you board on time it just walks you through the boarding processes;
If you board in Southampton, you'll be able to explore the city
If you board in France, you'll be able to take the train and explore Cherbourg, then ride the Nomadic to reach the Titanic,
Similar thing for boarding in Ireland.
It's just part of the experience, not a required time
Ok thanks!

Reactions: 1 user

Tim Gerard

Feb 26, 2019
This is my first time playing this. I'm traveling as a crew member, going home to New York after studying how British/Irish shipbuilding works. My character is in crew berthing on the way home to New York to better observe and learn how British shipboard operation works. He's an American studying this to better improve American ship construction and operation, especially as ships are getting larger and larger.

See you on board. This should be interesting.

Tim Gerard

Feb 26, 2019
Mr. McCurdy, yes, named my character after one of my naval architecture instructors from college. See you on board, I look forward to it.

Oliver K

Jul 8, 2018
Going fantastic so far! i forgot that the purser was just a bot, cue me trying to give him the pen i found

benwarpup

Apr 10, 2020
Is it too late to play this? I tried to join today but all of the cabins were full, unless you knew the email of another player.

Apr 14, 2020
Hello! I'm just wondering if anybody can help me, I had been looking forward to taking part in the RPG for months since I first discovered it was a thing, however due to personal reasons I completely blanked on the event until a few minutes ago. I'm so gutted if I've lost my chance at taking part. Could anybody help me? Or am I completely out of hope?