Titanic Voyage (RPG) - 2020

Logan Horning

Dec 4, 2018
Hello! I'm just wondering if anybody can help me, I had been looking forward to taking part in the RPG for months since I first discovered it was a thing, however due to personal reasons I completely blanked on the event until a few minutes ago. I'm so gutted if I've lost my chance at taking part. Could anybody help me? Or am I completely out of hope?
Sorry, you're too late for registering on the Titanic. You can, however, register as a Carpathia passenger.

Reactions: 1 user

Tim Gerard

Feb 26, 2019
Go figure, I went down with the Titanic in the game because in real life I was stuck at work, working in assisting shipboard maintenance to keep real ships afloat.

Oliver K

Jul 8, 2018
I died, couldn't get on a boat, didn't even get to see the ship break apart, froze to death in the Atlantic, what about Mr Logan and Mr Owen? Did you survive? (PS: I don't know why but this forum wanted me to change my username) and is there a way i can be a carpathia passenger with my email address?

Update: just signed up to the carpathia with a different name and email, i'm on the carpathia now

Last edited:

RileyGardner17

Riley Gardner
Jan 14, 2015
New Mexico, USA
We had a great year! I got to join the great as Boxhall along with a bunch of other historical characters. If anyone has any thoughts or opinions they'd like to share (as well as criticisms!) let know and I'll pass it on to some of the developers, though I suspect a lot of you guys are already a member of the FB group.

I find this game to be probably the most impactful Titanic I participate in. Getting to live the voyage for four days and relive the sinking all in real time has really opened my eyes and also given me a better emotional understanding of what those people went through. I'm missing the voyage terribly already!

Tim Gerard

Feb 26, 2019
I signed up as a Carpathia passenger so I could explore the ship. How accurate are the interior spaces? If it's historically accurate, the interiors of the Carpathia looked like a not bad ship, pretty comfortable, even areas the game designates as 3rd class spaces.