Titanic Voyage (RPG) - 2021

Peter Kyhl

Jun 5, 2000
I have not tried that myself but applications for these positions will open at registration march 10. You have to tell them why you want to play him and what you know and so on.

Jan 12, 2020
youtube.com
My leading fireman has been made. Introducing Jacob Fraser. And yes I used Sam Heughan as the faceclaim.

56756.jpg

And I found this for Elsa. Yes...it's that Elsa...I'm unoriginal I know...

3af23e4 (2).png

Peter Kyhl

Jun 5, 2000
Well they are looking great. I am playing five characters this year. Philip Montgomery-Leslie and his valet Willie Fairman in first class, the siblings Aiden and Honor Brennan in Third class and then the historical Ennis Hastings Watson who was a part of the guarantee group.

Reactions: 1 users
Jan 12, 2020
youtube.com
Well they are looking great. I am playing five characters this year. Philip Montgomery-Leslie and his valet Willie Fairman in first class, the siblings Aiden and Honor Brennan in Third class and then the historical Ennis Hastings Watson who was a part of the guarantee group.
Niice. Too bad we can't attach gifs I'd post the funny one of the old man where he pops his mouth and says niice.

Peter Kyhl

Jun 5, 2000
Mr. Andrews will help you with bio and information. Do you have Discord? He will make a Discord group for the guarantee group.

Reactions: 1 user

Thomas Krom

Nov 22, 2017
Currently we indeed have everyone but apprentice engine fitter Alfred Fleming Cunningham. Your help will be highly appreciated, this will be the first time that the whole Harland and Wolff guarantee group will be depicted in the event.

Reactions: 3 users
Jan 12, 2020
youtube.com
Currently we indeed have everyone but apprentice engine fitter Alfred Fleming Cunningham. Your help will be highly appreciated, this will be the first time that the whole Harland and Wolff guarantee group will be depicted in the event.
Sure I'll take Alfie! I've been watching Birth of a Legend on YouTube so. Kind of got his basics. And yes I have discord. I've just forgotten his name on there.

Peter Kyhl

Jun 5, 2000
The voyage is almost booked so if anyone want to try to play Titanic Voyage you have to move quickly. Only crew and third class are left.

Reactions: 1 user
Jan 12, 2020
youtube.com
The voyage is almost booked so if anyone want to try to play Titanic Voyage you have to move quickly. Only crew and third class are left.

All registered. Waiting on some last minute friends to join. And it's confirmed. I'm playing Alfie Cunningham.

Reactions: 1 users