TitanicChallenge Of Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rolf Vonk

Hello there,

Hi Pedro, nice to see you! I've read about your new job as the fifth officer aboard Titanic. As you have maybe read I become a first class passenger. How do I know that I'm really in that cabin? I still haven't got an e-mail.

Laura: I hope I'm aboard too. When I get B10 I'm not far from you!

Much greetings Rollie
happy.gif

Dec 27, 2000
Dorset
Rollie,

Ok, so I'm gonna have to guess this one!I'm gonna guess at Rev. Edgar Troutt, because he is the only guy who I can think of who might say it!But I can't find it anywhere!So, I probably should hand victory to you.

Here's one for you anyway
"Yeah, its a night alright, a regular Night to Remember"

Laura

P.S Its great so many poeple are going to be on the ship for the virtual voyage. We should arrange a dinner party you know!

R

Rolf Vonk

Hi Laura,

Yes, what a very good guess!! It was that Mr Troutt. He looks so scary when he laughs or when you meet him somewhere on F deck!! He tells you that sentence in the beginning of the game. When that Smethells came to your door and gives you instructions, the game starts. Then go to the aft grand staircase and you will find Mr Troutt. Isn't this strange?? A second class passenger like Mr Troutt isn't allowed to go into the first class!

But now I'm gonna leave to find the answer to your question. I have some ideas, but I'm not sure.

Well, back soon.

Greetings Rollie
happy.gif

R

Rolf Vonk

Hi Laura,

I know it! It's Max Seidleman on the boatdeck!
I was so confused about that question. It's strange. I know them all when I read or hear them, but most times I just have to figure out who it is.

Well, what have I won???

Much greetings Rollie
happy.gif

Dec 27, 2000
Dorset
Rollie,

I'm never gonna get you am I!?I didn't know if you'd get Max at the very beginning of the game,on the promenade A-deck, I didn't get him there for ages, I used to first meet him on the boat deck.

Troutt makes me laugh, but he is scary when he condemns the classes for mixing! All that pointing and dodgy eyebrow movements! I knew it must be at some point when you first meet Troutt, but I couldn't find him anywhere! Now I know where to look! Thank you!

Your prize....hm. How about the satisfaction of knowing you are obviously better at this game tban me, and you can help me organise a little B-deck gathering on the virtual voyage!

It was good fun. i'll have to think of something else now!

Laura

R

Rolf Vonk

Dear Laura,

Thank you for the prize! We've done well. But like you said: We'll have to think of something else now. What about that Virtual voyage? Dear God, help me to come into my tiny little cabin B10. I still don't have a E-mail of our lovely Kimberley and I really can't wait. Where is my patience gone??

But Laura, now I promis you that we WILL organise a little B-deck gathering on that voyage. Let's make that voyage unforgetable!

Rollie
happy.gif

R

Rolf Vonk

Hi there,

When I wake up in a mass of water I will remember that Pedro was on the brigde! (haha)

Let's see if the Titanic arrives safe in New York this time. I've never been in the states before.

Greetings Rollie
happy.gif

Pedro Soares

Jun 28, 2000
Portugal
People I saw that nearly all of you own a copy of "Titanic:Challenge of Discovery". Can we really find and explore Titanic? It must be great!
I`m asking this because I couldn`t find it here in Portugal, but I can recall seeing it in a store in England when I was there. Now I regret for not buying it... What a pitty!...Did you enjoy playing it?

R

Rolf Vonk

Hey Pedro,

Thanks for your kind words in the topic "Virtual Titanic" it's really a great comfort to know that my name will appear on Miss Edwards List!

About "Challenge of discovery": It's a nice game, but I have to say that "Adventure out of time" is far more better. That game gives you the feeling to be really aboard Titanic. In "Challenge of discovery" you must first find the Isis and the Bismarck (and do some missions) before you are able to search for Titanic. You can't go into Titanic when you've found her finally. Though it's funny to research the wreck with your ROV, I can say that the game is rather boring after some times you've played it. I allready told Laura that I've been sinking with my submarine many times during my research under the watersurface! When the submarine sinks, the game produce a very horrible drowning noise (a kind of blublublu).

It's not that I want to break down your expectations of the game, but believe me, "Adventure out of time" is nicer.

Much greetings,

Rollie
happy.gif

Dec 27, 2000
Dorset
Pedro,

Adventure out of Time is fab...really good!! Hope it didn't take you too long to complete! HAd a look through the little competition Rollie and I had in earlier posts!!?? I think I lost!!! I know I lost! Rollie was a pro!

Laura

Status
Not open for further replies.