Titanic's most beautiful women

Nov 14, 2005
The most beautiful women were Helen Newsom, Maragret Hays and the Countess of Rothes in my opinion. But also Mary Marvin, Helen Bishop and Julia Cavendish were good looking.
To throw my two cents in I would agree with your choice of the Countess of Rothes.

Reactions: 1 user

Arun Vajpey

Jul 8, 1999
To throw my two cents in I would agree with your choice of the Countess of Rothes.

Hmmm....Personally I did not think much at all of that commonly shown profile photo of the Countess. She has a presence yes, but attractive.....definitely not IMO. But maybe that particular photo does not do her justice.

I prefer looks where there is at least a hint of animation. CoR comes across as too bland for my tastes.

Nov 14, 2005
Hmmm....Personally I did not think much at all of that commonly shown profile photo of the Countess. She has a presence yes, but attractive.....definitely not IMO. But maybe that particular photo does not do her justice.

I prefer looks where there is at least a hint of animation. CoR comes across as too bland for my tastes.
Well we all have our preferences. Some like Cheerios and some like Corn flakes. But with the photo's available its hard to compare. I think she's a pretty woman but wouldn't be my first choice to be stranded on a desert island with. It's not fair to compare a 22 year old next to a 40 year old. I would need to see them buck naked, no war paint and all to be fair. All in the interest of scientific research of course...:).

Nov 14, 2005
I was always a bit partial towards Muesli. ;)
Before we get to far off topic I will admit I had to go look that up. Looks good even though I'm not really a big cereal guy. I will try some. But getting a little back on topic I know most of the cereals we eat today were invented later than Titanic. There's a whole series on the history channel about it. Probably not a choice during Titanic's time.

Reactions: 1 user