Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
This is the way myths are created. Maybe this, maybe that,...But where is the hard evidence that any implosion took place? In case you need to see what an implosion looks like, here is one:
View attachment 72604
Titanic, I think, is not comparable to any other ship wreck, she's an anomaly. Multiple things variables during the sinking and the trip to the bottom, did not happen to any other sunken ships.

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA

Once the Stern imploded, water passage throughout the ship tore off the First Third and Destroyed Support structures.

Mar 22, 2003
Chicago, IL, USA
www.titanicology.com
The gif image I originally tried posting I deleted as it may be under copyright. It showed a tank car imploding after a vacuum was created inside it.
Titanic, I think, is not comparable to any other ship wreck, she's an anomaly
An anomaly that defies physics? Really? She was a ship very much like any other ship built in that period.

Cam, the animation you posted above does not show an implosion as claimed in the video clip. It shows an explosion. During an implosion, things rapidly collapse inward. Things don't go outward. This is the way a lot of nonsense gets out there.

1602966668999.png

Reactions: 1 user

Cam Houseman

Jul 14, 2020
Maryland, USA
The gif image I originally tried posting I deleted as it may be under copyright. It showed a tank car imploding after a vacuum was created inside it.

An anomaly that defies physics? Really? She was a ship very much like any other ship built in that period.

Cam, the animation you posted above does not show an implosion as claimed in the video clip. It shows an explosion. During an implosion, things rapidly collapse inward. Things don't go outward. This is the way a lot of nonsense gets out there.

View attachment 72608
Hi Sam, hope you're well, been a minute since we've conversed :)

Perhaps the Hull Girder didn't collapse fully yet. Titanic, at least the Stern at this moment, was still half a ship. The water, when the Stern imploded, could've just entered the spaces, and been ejected out by collapsing decks. Our view is blocked by the Hull and Superstructure

Last edited: