To go or not to go...

This article from 2001 had the price at 36K for going to the wreck from the Keldysh so my 20K was off some. Plus the other outfit was advertising 60K in 2015. Cheers.
I saw some Keldysh deckplans once, but I haven't been able to find them again. It'd be a great resource if we could get them!

I looked for them but didn't find any. The one reference I found was on the wayback machine but it was deleted too. Seems for some reason that is happening more and more on their site.
1630623997670.png

Reactions: 1 users

LydiaMaria

Lydia Maria : Realtor to the Stars
Hi Samson
Sounds like an adventure of a lifetime...hope you are able to go...life is short...we had awful flooding in NY and two long time professors, husband and wife at Iona College were driving home from class when their car was swept away...the wife's body still has not been found...we are here one day and done the next...follow your passion because the worst things that ever happened to me, never happened to me...only in my mind. Good Luck!

Reactions: 2 users

Bo Bowman

Lydia is right. Go. A little danger (and fear) is an essential part of adventure, and without them it's just another boring vacation trip.

Reactions: 1 users

samson

I appreciate all of your replies and have taken them all to heart. I'm still considering the trip. I MAY chose the following year, partly because I want to see success with regards to the missions. 1 out of 5 missions actually making it to the wreck isn't exactly reassuring.

Of course there is no guarantee of seeing the wreck regardless but nonetheless, some consistency would be great to see before I put down that much money. Unfortunately, if I go in 2023, the price is up to $250k.