Topeka MeetingConvention

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 2, 2000
Erik or Michael,

What's the date for the Topeka convention and is anyone allowed to attend? Not sure if I can go, but I'll try and get off work and sweet talk my wife into letting me go. Otherwise, will you be video-taping it? Just really interested into hearing what goes on there.

Thanks,

Michael Koch.

Erik Wood

Aug 24, 2000
Mike is right nobody has thought to video tape it. Please do refer to the thread Mike linked. It has a lot of good info in it. If you have any other questions please feel free to email me.

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
I'm wondering if it would even be practical. This little soiree of ours is supposed to span four days, and that's a lot of material to cover.

Might be worthwhile if we can afford all the tapes we'ed need. (What gold reserve do I need to rob?)
wink.gif

Erik Wood

Aug 24, 2000
Perhaps an audio recording would be more appropriate. I wonder, hmmm. What does anybody else think????

Jul 9, 2000
Easley South Carolina
Audio would work! Certainly the tapes would be cheaper. The only hangup I see is when whoever is speaking is referring to any sort of technical drawings we may have up somewhere. Perhaps we could try doing a vidio of the more incriminating...uh...interesting parts.

Well probably need somebody to take some pics to post on ET. The membership would never forgive us if we didn't show them all what we look like in prison garb...uh...our finery!
evil.gif

Erik Wood

Aug 24, 2000
I am not so sure that I want pictures taken of me. Somebody might recognize me from Americas Most Wan....ah Wonderful People. I agree with Mike. So as Commanding Officer of that there event. I designate the Executive Officer (Mike) to find some way to do some recording of the needed portions and take pictures.

By having Mike do it it will keep his face out of the pictures so the Police won't come looking for him once we post it here.
happy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.