Toronto Ontario Canada Titanic People

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
i will be there the last week of june if the kids can get off of work, i will know more next week. and i would love to meet up with other titanic people. i am trying to get some friends to go and they are into titanic too.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Sounds good, Robin. Unfortunately, I haven't met anyone personally that lives in the city and is also interested in the Titanic. David and Nina who posted above, have not posted in a while, so I'm not sure what's happened to them.

John Clifford

Mar 30, 1997
Robin, "your in for a treat", with Jason as your Titanic guide, especially when you see the Titanic graves, in Toronto, and the other noteworthy plots at Mount Pleasant.

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
i cant wait to go and meet jason, he know so much about the titanic i am hoping that a friend and her little boy will be going too, i let him barrow my titanic movie and now thats all he talks about i even have to paint the titanic ship on his wall and i will make his bed look like a life boat, he is so in to titanic now and he is only 8 years old he would love to meet jason and hear all about the titanic.

Steve Santini

Nov 22, 2000
Should this interest anyone; I only live about 2 1/2 hours north of T.O. and perhaps, time allowing, I may also be able to come for a get together.

Steve Santini

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Steve,

I thought you were still out in Manitoba, but that's great to hear you're back in this neck of the woods. Whereabouts are you?

As Robin said, it would be a pleasure to meet you. No doubt, it'll be a blast!

Senan Molony

Jun 28, 1998
Dublin
96878.jpg

Sorry, mate - I'm a bit lost...

You haven't seen the South Pole lads anywhere around here?

Senan Molony

Jun 28, 1998
Dublin
96890.jpg

Puff, puff...

Hello, again, mate - not being rude, but that turned out to be Titanic Personals...

All these floes keep shifting in relation to one another.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Steve,

I'm not sure of a possible date yet, but I do know that Robin will possibly be here during the last week of June. I'll have to get in touch with her within the next couple of days to discuss arrangements, unless she posts here before then.

"Would I be welcome if I were able to attend?"

Absolutely! You're more than welcome to join us and it would be fantastic to meet you, if you could make it. I have a place in mind where we could meet for drinks, lunch or even dinner, whichever everyone prefers.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
hi everyone sorry but i cant go till july because i had to used my week in june to help my niece move to az. well hope to see you all in july.

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
not yet just got home last nite or early this morn. at 3 but i hope the 3rd week, have to get the ok from work and will let you know by tomarrow i hope. i am really looking forward to going to canada and meeting new titanic friends.