Toronto Ontario Canada Titanic People

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
hi will be in canada on the 25 till the 28 of aug. will have to bring my daughter and she will be a pain because she does not understand her mother obsession with titanic but i will have fun

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Robin,

Okay sounds like a plan, I will mark that week on my calendar. I look forward to meeting you and your daughter. Will your friend and her son be coming along as well?

Steve, how does that week look for you so far?

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
hi jason just one question, what are the bridges like in toronto, we dont like bridges and we just found out we have to cross 2 of them to get to canada thats going to be fun NOT. and if there are a lot of bridges in toronto, do they have shuttles in toronto lol.

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Robin,

We don't have many bridges here, but the ones we do have are small compared to the ones in New York City or San Francisco, for example. We have lots of shuttle buses though.
happy.gif

Nina Darcy

Dec 30, 2004
Hello all!
I just got reminded of this site, and sure enough the discussions look like they're still running wild, which is terrific! It's so exciting thinking of everyone getting together in Toronto. Please keep the updates coming, and if you need any help organizing this or anything like that, I would love to be a part of it.
All the best,
-Nina

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hi Nina,

Good to see you here again! We haven't made any definite plans yet, but I do have something in mind for a get together. Having said that if you have any ideas or suggestions, by all means e-mail me. You're more than welcome to join us, if you can make it. By the way, I apologize for not e-mailing you the information that you requested, I haven't forgotten you. I will send it to you asap.

Hi Steve,

Sounds good! I look forward to setting up a date and time.

Best regards,

Jason
happy.gif

Steve Santini

Nov 22, 2000
Hey Jason,

If I can make it, maybe I can perhaps bring along some "goodies" from the collection...

I guess it all depends on my schedule and where we are going to be getting together.

One of the objects I had in mind is rather large although it does fold up somewhat (hint, hint!)

Cheers, Steve

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hey Steve,

It would be great to see some of the items from your collection! I'll be bringing along some goodies as well from my collection, including a very interesting booklet.

"One of the objects I had in mind is rather large although it does fold up somewhat (hint, hint!)"

Ohhh, the deck chair! I would love to see that up close!

Cheers,

Jason
happy.gif

Steve Santini

Nov 22, 2000
Hi Jason,

Yes, this one of the Titanic deck chairs. And, it is rather rickety and somewhat fragile.

This is why it would be good to know if we will all be meeting or spending time at an indoor facility where it can be unfolded and properly shown.

Steve

Jason D. Tiller

Aug 20, 2000
Niagara Falls, Ontario
Hey Steve,

I can imagine that the deck chair is in that kind of condition, no doubt. The only deck chair I've seen in person, is the one at the Maritime Museum in Halifax and that was a huge thrill.

We will definitely be meeting and spending time indoors. I'll make sure I have my camera with me for it!

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
is it aug. yet cant wait till it is, it will be so cool to see a deck chair from the titanic, i just got an officer jacket off of the internet the other day had my daughter try it on she looked nice in it but would not let me take a picture of her in it, I only have fake titanic stuff and one real titanic post card, would like to get 3rd class dishes but that will have to wait till after aug. have to go to canada no ifs ands or buts about that lol see ya all in aug.

robin ayotte

Nov 17, 2002
hi everyone, it been a couple of days sense i have been on, did not have a computer i found out you can not delete window systems from your computer and still be able to use it lol 120. and 3 days later now i know lol will not do that again. but jason jeni and her son will be going with us in aug. she just got the ok from her boss that she can have off. i told her little boy that you guys have some stuff of the titanic that he will love to see now he cant wait to go, its the 4 of july weekend here and he got a titanic fireworks to let off every thing is titanic with him. well have to go everyone have a fun and save 4th of july

timberwolf

Jul 28, 2016
Hey there.

Just wanted to know if there were any other Titanic Enthusiasts in the Toronto, Ontario
area or am I hear alone. Would be cool to meet up with other people to chat about the Titanic.

Thanx.
Ya I would love to meet up and talk about titanic I am in Niagara Falls so we're not that far away